2013-07-03 TRAC

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes

back to TRAC page

Meeting Info/Attendees

TRAC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 660-939-197

Date: 2013-07-03
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum n/a
Chair/CTO Members Members
x Pat Van Dyke x Rick Haddorff x Melva Peters
John Quinn Austin Kreisler

Agenda

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Review minutes of 2013-06-19 TRAC
  • Governance Point development
  • review updated 890/901 PSS with Melva
  • review Melva's assessment of the T3F review


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
convened at 10:01 AM

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke ; Melva does not have the T3F review; postpone to next week.
  • Review minutes of 2013-06-19 TRAC postpone approval.
  • review updated 890/901 PSS with Melva
    • PSS reviewed and will bring to TSC on Monday
  • Governance Point development
    • Slide show on governance vector methodology
    • Rick will review for next week
    • Risk ID 25 should be split to two:
    • should there be separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example. It might be confusing but a good way to bring it to the forefront. Are there other ways, or just ongoing education? Rick suggests triggers in the PLCPD. Melva notes the one year deadline on normative would be well served by additional reminders. This first set of 10-month reminders was sort of a catch-up, some had less than two months to publish.
    • Pat will work on developing a straw man for this for next week.
    • Risk ID 27 roles might include verifying there is a project facilitator for each project. May want to ensure there is a co-chair who accepts the role of monitoring the projects and the ballot status. Melva notes that she developed a checklist for Pharmacy WG that was included on the cochairs handbook. Rick notes they just identified an obsolete role for Steering Division project facilitators where this might be useful. Melva also has a project plan of tasks for the WG to follow at each WGM that follows more than the QA, including project review, one-year clock checklist.
    • Melva and Rick look at Risk ID 27 (second one) and come up with ideas for accelerate standard or implementation of standard for use. Ideas for artifacts, things in place to support a product out the door for implementability that we can develop metrics for.
  • Pat will not be available on the 17th nor will Melva. Pat is also not available the 24th. Meet on the 10th and 31st of the month.
  • Add in the referred item on precept for a statement on whether an R2 project supersedes prior releases to agenda for next week.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.