2013-10-02 TRAC

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes

back to TRAC page

Meeting Info/Attendees

TRAC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 660-939-197

Date: Wednesday, 2013-10-02
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum n/a
Chair/CTO Members Members
x Pat Van Dyke x Rick Haddorff x Melva Peters
x John Quinn Austin Kreisler Ken McCaslin

Agenda

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Review minutes of 2013-09-18 TRAC
  • Action Items:
    • DAMs and IGs require conformance criteria (what is the right word… from the SAIF IG) - Austin
    • Pat will invite Ken to join with background documentation package - she will do so by Saturday.
    • Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
    • Pat will discuss with Board a companion committee to perform risk assessment on proposed member benefits and provide risk assessment to Board along with membership benefit proposal; opportunity has not yet presented itself. Next week's agenda has not yet gone out.
    • Pat will check with Karen on options for locking down access to pre-publication materials without violating ANSI openness policies
  • From WGM - slide show feedback

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Convened 10:03AM

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Review minutes of 2013-09-18 TRAC
  • Action Items:
    • DAMs and IGs require conformance criteria (what is the right word… from the SAIF IG) - Austin is sleeping after looking at stars all night.
    • Pat will invite Ken to join with background documentation package - she will do so by Saturday. She discussed with him at the WGM, but has not yet sent the PSS for the group.
    • Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example. Review in two weeks
    • Pat will discuss with Board a companion committee to perform risk assessment on proposed member benefits and provide risk assessment to Board along with membership benefit proposal; opportunity has not yet presented itself. Chuck discussed with TSC the involvement with Board discussions. Is this still an item?
    • Pat will check with Karen on options for locking down access to pre-publication materials without violating ANSI openness policies. She will still contact Karen. Melva noted that there was discussion on the TSC on this on the Saturday. It is still not locked down, though an approach for V3 was discussed on the order of the Scratchpad Workspace (PI# 794) but publications as Word or other standalone documents have not been resolved to restrict to members-only. Ken was going to look into a couple options with ES. Adding another space would work for V3, but changing the default for document upload to members-only with only the HQ ability to change the documents to be publicly available.
  • From WGM - slide show feedback
    • see 2013-09-21_TSC_WGM_Agenda Q2
      • no further discussion ensued.
    • Updated risk assessment spreadsheet
      • Melva did no further review on the T3F issues. Some may be duplicated. Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
      • Risk 221/233 John has not heard any efforts to change our core mission on developing standards.
      • Risk 234 Melva noted that the provider category did not have the same access to standards material as discussed in the Town Hall meeting. We could check with staff (Karen) or Virginia Riehl. Rick comments that clinician input would be most helpful up front in the standards development. Pat will outreach and report back.
      • Presentation on DAF/SDC at WGM with other new initiatives - US Realm Task Force to triage intake of work against existing standards and overall palette in realm, and ArB to perform Content Review to evaluate placement in Working Group.
      • US Realm Task Force meeting schedule discussed in light of government shutdown/furlough
      • CDA R3 vs CDA R2.1 and impact on US Realm and CCDA reviewed. This needs to be picked up as soon as ONC comes 'back to life', notes John.
  • Pat will be at Cannon Beach next week

Adjourned 10:56 AM

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.