2013-10-23 TRAC

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes

back to TRAC page

Meeting Info/Attendees

TRAC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 660-939-197

Date: Wednesday, 2013-10-23
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum n/a
Chair/CTO Members Members
x Pat Van Dyke x Rick Haddorff x Melva Peters
regrets John Quinn x Austin Kreisler regrets Ken McCaslin

Agenda

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Review minutes of 2013-10-02 TRAC
  • Action Items:
    • DAMs and IGs require conformance criteria (what is the right word… from the SAIF IG) - Austin
    • Pat will invite Ken to join with background documentation package
    • Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
    • Pat will discuss with Board a companion committee to perform risk assessment on proposed member benefits and provide risk assessment to Board along with membership benefit proposal; is this still an item?
    • Pat will check with Karen on options for locking down access to pre-publication materials without violating ANSI openness policies
    • Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
  • CDA R3 vs CDA R2.1 and impact on US Realm and CCDA reviewed. This needs to be picked up as soon as ONC comes 'back to life', notes John.
  • Updated risk assessment spreadsheet

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Convened 10:02 AM

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Meeting time discussed: send doodle poll to check. Pat and Melva out next week - cancel.
  • Review minutes of 2013-10-02 TRAC
  • Action Items:
    • DAMs and IGs require conformance criteria (what is the right word… from the SAIF IG) - Austin
    • Pat will invite Ken to join with background documentation package - done
    • Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
    • Pat will discuss with Board a companion committee to perform risk assessment on proposed member benefits and provide risk assessment to Board along with membership benefit proposal; is this still an item? Chuck addressed this to some degree at the WGM. Austin and Pat will address this with the incoming Board Chair.
    • Pat will check with Karen on options for locking down access to pre-publication materials without violating ANSI openness policies; may even want to check with Don Lloyd. Locking down access to the wiki would be more problematic.
    • Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call. Defer for one month.
  • CDA R3 vs CDA R2.1 and impact on US Realm and CCDA reviewed. This needs to be picked up as soon as ONC comes 'back to life', notes John.
    • Austin expects to discuss on tonight's US Realm Task Force. SDWG has not yet addressed.
    • US Realm Task Force continues finding things cropping up. All the PSSs that Dave knew about were forwarded to Steering Divisions, but still there were projects that never left WG discussion. They missed the project scope deadline but still have time to make the NIB deadline. We may want to create a governance point around this and specify the management role in these cases. Added 239 to spreadsheet. Metric would be how many exceptions are granted by management (first 3 days) or governance (post three-days).

Lynn leaves for appointment.


Adjourned

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

Melva will be on vacation the next two weeks; Pat unavailable 10/30 - cancel next week.

© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.