TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2013-12-04|
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn|
|regrets||Pat Van Dyke||x||Rick Haddorff||regrets||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||x||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2013-11-20 TRAC (did not meet 11/27)
- Action Items:
- Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
- Pat will check with Karen on options for locking down access to pre-publication materials without violating ANSI openness policies
- Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
- New updated spreadsheet
- CDA R3 vs CDA R2.1 and impact on US Realm and CCDA reviewed. This needs to be picked up as soon as ONC comes 'back to life', notes John.
- TSC referred action: Raising the Bar - New Work Group Health metrics - Since the WGs have hit a perfect score on some of these metrics, we might consider new ones
- Posting Agendas in advance of WGM
- Submitting meeting room requests by the deadline.
Pat unable to make it
TRAC asked to consider the alternate ballot date requests for WG Health by TSC on 12/2. This may be part of a more elaborate balloting metric, bundling together other measures including the balloting in previous cycles, making the correct dates, etc. As discussed last week, the agenda posting, meeting room requests etc should be bundled into a WG Meeting metric. Lynn may need to be copied on the emails going to Lillian on meeting room requests to track these.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2013 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.