2014-09-10 TRAC

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes

back to TRAC page

Meeting Info/Attendees

TRAC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 889-380-173

Date: Wednesday, 2014-09-10
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke Note taker(s): Lynn
Quorum n/a
Chair/CTO Members Members
x Pat Van Dyke x Rick Haddorff x Melva Peters
John Quinn regrets Austin Kreisler Ken McCaslin

Agenda

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Review minutes of 2014-08-27 TRAC
  • Action Items:
  • Continue review of updated spreadsheet
    • GP for 226/229; finalize this line item on Sep 10 and discuss TSC agenda item presentation

Parking Lot

  • Action Items:
    • Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
    • Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
    • Determine tracking metric on three pronged measure for minutes, meeting room requests (app still in beta) and agenda posting - review last cycle's data when Rick and Melva are on the call.


Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:
Convened at 10:01 AM

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke - add schedule for meeting post-WGM
  • Any critical incidents - Lynn notes the dependency issue that arose with PHER and CCDA R2 IG
  • Continue review of updated spreadsheet
    • GP for 226/229; finalize this line item on Sep 10 and discuss TSC agenda item presentation
    • Review of precept Cross Work Group Coordination - precept metrics - Melva suggests moving to an online scope statement with required fields that must be filled out before it can proceed.
    • Feedback on 2015PSS template, FMG approval line should occur before Steering Division, as changes at the FMG review would need to go to Steering Division. From WG approval it can be submitted to FMG and the SD simultaneously however as the FMG meets weekly and Steering Divisions meet less frequently.
  • Meeting frequency:
    • Pat notes that they probably don't need to meet weekly but familiarity with the process makes the evaluation go more smoothly. Melva notes she has met less frequently and is still working through the process but we can cancel if there are conflicts. She'd like to see it left on the calendar weekly and be able to cancel. Pat notes that there were concerns over abstentions on ballots and concern over quality of ballots. That may be something to review.
    • Pat will be gone October 1 and 8th, Melva can't make the 24th so meet again after the 15th of October. Lynn will note for the teleconference calendar and send an appointment through the 7th of January.
  • Pat describes her planned recap for Saturday's TSC meeting.


Adjourned 10:56 AM


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)


Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.