TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2014-10-22 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Lynn, Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||x||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||Regrets||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||x||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2014-10-15 TRAC
- Action Items:
- Pat will go into spreadsheet and review previously identified risks and consolidate with current risks being discussed.
- Finish up Weaknesses and move into Opportunities on the TSC SWOT recommendations discussed last week.
- Action Items:
- Pat will work on developing a straw man for separate criteria for informative ballot reconciliation in 6 months, for example.
- Melva will re-review the T3F risks and give a first draft on impact and likelihood for review on the next call.
- Determine tracking metric on three pronged measure for minutes, meeting room requests (app still in beta) and agenda posting - review last cycle's data when Rick and Melva are on the call.
- Pat opened the meeting at 10:02. Reviewed the agenda to review the TSC SWOT document and add to opportunities.
- Pat reviewed the weaknesses we added to the SWOT document last week to ensure accuracy and agreement. John Roberts suggested change to the first bullet under the Support line which was made. All accepted the other bullet items.
- Group reviewed threats section and made multiple updates as reflected in the document.
- Will continue next week to finish threats section.
Meeting adjourned at 10:58.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.