TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2014-mm-dd |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||x||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|x||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||x||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2015-02-18 TRAC
- Action Items:
- 3-year planning: Rick and Ken will be working on it to make it 1) useful and 2) easy. There will be a spreadsheet and a tool. Need to make sure it still works in the WG Health standpoint. Discussion over how groups may dislike this direction and should bring it up in TSC. Rick states it would be a gforge tool. Melva states that pharmacy doesn’t use gforge and that would require a lot of training. Rick describes what the tool will do and Austin counters that project insight already does this exact thing, making it a duplication of work. Melva states that WGs aren’t appropriately using project insight; if that was happening we may not need this new tool. Discussion over the fact that this group originally wanted to discontinue 3 year planning and this is more like expanded planning. Rick will bring these comments/concerns to Ken on their next call.
- Austin mentions product line/family architecture is putting together a new governance board. One option is to have TRAC be the backbone of that board. Austin suggests that TSC should be considering the relationship between that board and TRAC. Questions on many levels – involvement of steering divisions, etc. Group agrees that if this group were to provide governance, more people would be required.
- Continued discussion on spreadsheet item regarding involvement of paid resources to accomplish HL7 projects. One issue re: the Argonaut project, for example, is the beginning phases were done behind the scenes without any effort toward transparency. It was closed even after the public announcement. Discussion over what ideal communication/response would have been. Even TSC was kept in the dark. Little to no coordination with the WGs. Anne to send Pat the updated spreadsheet. Next week we will continue discussion over this issue.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.