TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2015-04-08 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||x||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|Regrets||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||x||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2015-03-18 TRAC
- Action Items:
- Continued discussion on three-year planning
- Continued discussion on new governance board and TRAC's potential role
- Continue work on spreadsheet item regarding involvement of paid resources
- Call begain at 10:05
- Rick will circulate the multi-year planning document to TRAC members for e-vote.
- Discussion over communication issues from the Board to TSC. Seems to be a movement in the Board to increase communication of projects/issues to the TSC.
- Next week Pat is at HIMSS; Melva not available either. Cancelling next week’s call. We’ll meet on the 22nd and 29th. Not meeting the 6th, 13th, or 20th of May.
- New room scheduling system – effective? Issues with joint meetings.
- Internationalization task force: want to come up with more immediate wins to pull in the international and US folks together. One idea has been meeting less frequently face to face – maybe twice a year – but make the WGM true working group meetings rather than report outs. Melva states that in Pharmacy, they actually do work during the WGM – twice a year wouldn’t be enough for Pharmacy. Three sometimes isn’t even enough. Discussion over attendance patterns at US vs. non-US locations.
- Agenda items for the next meetings: 1) project scope statement and 2) update on WGH metric and 3) continue work on spreadsheet item regarding involvement of paid resources.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.