TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2016-01-06 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||Regrets||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|x||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2015-12-02 TRAC
- Discussion topics
- No response yet from publishing on the TRAC report regarding referencing external docs - sent followup/reminder on 12/10
- Announcing roll out of new WGH policies at co-chair dinner
- Pat will follow up with publishing on the TRAC report
- Austin requests 5 minutes at the co-chair dinner to report on the implementer certification market survey
- Pat will present new WGH metrics
- Pat mentions that TRAC may be absorbed into the SGB. Austin states a portion of TRAC's work should be integrated into SGB. But the precepts around WGs and Steering Divisions should stay with the TSC in some form. The question is whether TRAC continues under the TSC or the TSC simply manages those issues. Pat will outreach to John Roberts to see if he has interest in managing TRAC or if TSC will manage.
- Anne mentions that FHIR publishing will be discussed at the WGM on Sunday Q3. Anne will share minutes of that meeting with TRAC after it occurs.
- Concerns about rolling in new WGs like CIMI and OHT? Austin mentions sometimes they are going into the wrong SD. HSI can't own artifacts so Structured Docs has been saddled with some unexpected work. Austin suggests some of them seem more like user groups than work groups.
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.