2016-01-06 TRAC

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes

back to TRAC page

Meeting Info/Attendees

TRAC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
GoToMeeting ID: 889-380-173

Date: Wednesday, 2016-01-06
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke Note taker(s): Anne
Quorum n/a
Chair/CTO Members Members
x Pat Van Dyke Regrets Rick Haddorff Freida Hall
x Austin Kreisler Ken McCaslin Melva Peters
John Quinn John Roberts

Agenda

  • Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
  • Review minutes of 2015-12-02 TRAC
  • Discussion topics
    • No response yet from publishing on the TRAC report regarding referencing external docs - sent followup/reminder on 12/10
    • Announcing roll out of new WGH policies at co-chair dinner

Minutes

  • Pat will follow up with publishing on the TRAC report
  • Austin requests 5 minutes at the co-chair dinner to report on the implementer certification market survey
  • Pat will present new WGH metrics
  • Pat mentions that TRAC may be absorbed into the SGB. Austin states a portion of TRAC's work should be integrated into SGB. But the precepts around WGs and Steering Divisions should stay with the TSC in some form. The question is whether TRAC continues under the TSC or the TSC simply manages those issues. Pat will outreach to John Roberts to see if he has interest in managing TRAC or if TSC will manage.
  • Anne mentions that FHIR publishing will be discussed at the WGM on Sunday Q3. Anne will share minutes of that meeting with TRAC after it occurs.
  • Concerns about rolling in new WGs like CIMI and OHT? Austin mentions sometimes they are going into the wrong SD. HSI can't own artifacts so Structured Docs has been saddled with some unexpected work. Austin suggests some of them seem more like user groups than work groups.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Pat and Austin to forward co-chair dinner slides to Anne
  • Pat to talk to John Roberts regarding interest in leading TRAC
  • Pat to reach out to Karen regarding letter for Rick
  • Pat to outreach to publishing regarding review of referencing external docs
  • Anne to share minutes from FHIR publishing meeting in Orlando
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.