TSC Risk Assessment Committee (TRAC) Agenda/Minutes
back to TRAC page
|TRAC Meeting Minutes
Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
|Date: Wednesday, 2016--02-10 |
Time: 10:00 AM U.S. Eastern
|Facilitator: Pat Van Dyke||Note taker(s): Anne|
|x||Pat Van Dyke||Rick Haddorff||Freida Hall|
|Regrets||Austin Kreisler||Ken McCaslin||Melva Peters|
|John Quinn||x||John Roberts|
- Agenda review and approval - Pat Van Dyke
- Review minutes of 2016-01-27 TRAC
- Action Items:
- Pat to talk to John Roberts regarding interest in leading TRAC
- Pat to outreach to publishing regarding review of referencing external docs
- Anne to share [minutes] from FHIR publishing meeting in Orlando
- Discussion Topics
- Any issues/hot topics for TRAC from WGM?
- Pat asks John if he's interested in taking over the group if it's going to continue. Pat relates that the SGB will take over the governance items. John states that he's interested if it continues.
- Publishing item regarding consistency took on its own life and went to EC and back to TSC.
- Metric for WGs/Steering Divisions has been taken care of.
- External references
- John: two other publishing issues - endorsements and white papers
- This time slot does not work for Melva. John to determine if he wants to change the time.
- Discussion over other members of the group and their recent participation level.
- TRAC may simply dissolve or go dormant, addressing things only when they arise. John: should we surface this at TSC?
- Next TRAC meeting on 02/24 to discuss mechanics of being a dormant group awaiting a project
- Adjourned at 10:23 am
|Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)|
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2014 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.