2016-05-02 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2016-05-02
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x Austin Kreisler
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. . . . Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Melva Peters . Russ Hamm x Calvin Beebe Regrets Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Gora Datta x Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote x Dave Hamill . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote x Karen Van Hentenryck . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • Agenda review and approval -
    • Approve Minutes of 2016-04-25 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    • Project Approval Request by the RCRIM WG of the DESD for Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) Release 2 at Project Insight 1258 and TSC Tracker 9876
      • Referred by Wayne: Missing date
      • Referred by Freida: 1) Missing steering division approval date; 2) "TSC Notification Informative/DSTU to Normative" box should not be checked; 3) If you search Master Standard Grid for “case safety” there are 3 different Normative standards (Patient Safety was WG). If this project combining those three normative standards in next publication? if yes may be impact to how managed in Standards Master Grid and Project Insight.
    • DSTU Publication Request by the O&O WG of the SSD-SD for HL7 EHR-S Functional Requirements: S&I Framework Laboratory Results Messages, Release 1, US Realm at Project Insight 1095 and TSC Tracker 9891
      • Referred by Wayne and Freida: Missing date that material was supplied to HQ
      • Anne researched; material was indeed provided on 4/20
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 8/0/0 with Giorgio, Wayne, Jean, DESD, ARB, Austin, T3SD, and Freida voting:
  5. Approval Items for This Week's e-Vote:
  6. Discussion topics:
  7. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  8. Open Issues List

Minutes

  • Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
      • Dave and Karen here to discuss Saturday Q4 ONC conversation
    • Agenda review and approval -
    • No updates
    • Approve Minutes of 2016-04-25 TSC Call Agenda
      • Minutes approved via general consent
  • Review action items
  • Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    • Project Approval Request by the RCRIM WG of the DESD for Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) Release 2 at Project Insight 1258 and TSC Tracker 9876
      • Referred by Wayne: Missing date
      • Referred by Freida: 1) Missing steering division approval date; 2) "TSC Notification Informative/DSTU to Normative" box should not be checked; 3) If you search Master Standard Grid for “case safety” there are 3 different Normative standards (Patient Safety was WG). If this project combining those three normative standards in next publication? if yes may be impact to how managed in Standards Master Grid and Project Insight.
        • Mead Walker and Ed Helton here to answer questions. Melva states it was approved by steering division on 4/11 and she will update. Discussion over whether this project combines three normative standards. Mead states that they'll stay separate. Freida states that solves her issue.
        • MOTION by Freida to accept the project. Second by John.
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • DSTU Publication Request by the O&O WG of the SSD-SD for HL7 EHR-S Functional Requirements: S&I Framework Laboratory Results Messages, Release 1, US Realm at Project Insight 1095 and TSC Tracker 9891
      • Referred by Wayne and Freida: Missing date that material was supplied to HQ
      • Anne researched; material was indeed provided on 4/20
        • MOTION to accept by Freida; second by Wayne.
        • VOTE: all in favor
  • Dave and Karen here to discuss ONC discussion in Montreal Q4 on Saturday. Dave directed people to the wiki page last week. Karen would like to focus on a timeline - what can be done in years one, two, and three. Ken asks how much time will be needed? Karen suggests we'll go through next steps, some subgroup work, and initial decision making on if we work on past IGs as well as future, or just future? Ken: homework will be for steering division to review whether we want to backfill conformance statements on IGs, or simply move forward on new IGs. Decision to devote 45 minutes on the agenda to this topic. Austin asks if this is US Realm specific? Dave responds yes. Karen and Dave will add a link to the document that has a list of the 50 or so IGs that would be affected. Some already have conformance tooling available.
  • Discussion topics:
    • Project Approval Request by the PHER WG of the DESD of Development and Maintenance of Immunization-related FHIR Resources at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 9383
      • Wayne: Found it difficult to approve as it contains very little actual content. The title is development and maintenance of FHIR resources, but the there is little in terms of deliverables. The only one listed is project end in 2020. There should be other milestones. Melva: I asked the same thing. PHER has a number of these projects so they can do maintenance work on existing resources so they don't have to create new PSSes every time a change is proposed. John confirms. Lorraine says OO has a bunch of the same types of PSSes but they have more dates. Wayne wants something to make it more clear. John suggests removing "develop" because it's really simply maintenance.
        • MOTION by Wayne to approve contingent upon updating the PSS document to clarify that it is a maintenance activity with no deliverables expected during the project period. Second by Lorraine who also amends that they should add "review incoming gforge tracker items and apply approved changes."
        • VOTE: all in favor
    • PSS template was under review. Wayne asks about the DSTU to normative box. Freida explains that is to trigger ANSI pins. Wayne asks if we should have a "maintenance project" box in light of the discussion over the PHER PSS. Investigative Project checkbox was dropped - Freida will check on that. Will ask Dave if he can send an updated copy once the changes are complete. Discussion over rollout - will be after the WGM.
    • Ken asks SDs to remind their cochairs to review the email from Linda regarding nominations.
    • Austin reports that he will not be at the TSC Saturday meeting.
    • TSC meetings at the WGM - agenda overview
      • Freida notes that the wrong election activity is listed in the May agenda. Anne to replace with correction and move to Q1.
  • Adjourned at 11:40 am Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2016 Health Level Seven® International.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.