2016-06-13 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2016-06-06
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Dave Hamill
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
Regrets Ken McCaslin X Tony Julian . Jean Duteau X Austin Kreisler
X Wayne Kubick X Lorraine Constable Regrets Giorgio Cangioli X Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. . . . Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
X Melva Peters . Russ Hamm X Calvin Beebe X Andy Stechishin
X John Roberts X Paul Knapp . Gora Datta X Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . X obs1 Regrets Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 X Dave Hamill


. . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2016-06-06 TSC Call Agenda
  4. Review action items
    • Wayne to explore FluentPath licensing issue with EC
    • Paul to ask FHIR and Publishing what the publishing process would look like
    • TSC Nomination Committee (John, Calvin, Russ, and Sandy) to recruit nominees for open positions
    • Rewrite motion(s) on substantive change from 2016-05-08_TSC_WGM_Agenda and rewrite to clarify that the definition does not only apply to normative
    • Begin work on multi-year planning items discussed at WGM:
      • Simplification of location of meeting notifications, minutes, agendas, and other documentation: Melva, Jean
      • Evaluate WG/SD structure: Melva, John, Russ
      • Evaluate opportunities for member/non-member engagement: John, Lorraine, Russ w/Anne assisting
      • Standards organization hierarchy: John
      • Standards sharing across realms: Jean, Giorgio
      • Standardization of processes across WGs: Sandy, Melva, Ken, Tony, w/Anne assisting
      • Strategy for PSS management throughout the lifecycle: Jean, Dalvin, Dave, EST
  5. Approval items with followup from last week:
  6. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    • Normative Publication Request by the Security WG of the FTSD for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Healthcare (Security and Privacy) Access Control Catalog, Release 3 at Project Insight 1157 and TSC Tracker 10122
      • Referred by Freida: They used the old template and request a publication name different than the ballot title.
      • Referred by Giorgio: It is not clear to me the fact that it is asserted “Substantive Changes Since Last Ballot?” YES, my understanding was that “Any substantive change shall necessitate a subsequent normative ballot of the same content;” Is it a typo ?
  7. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 6/0/0 with DESD, T3SD, Freida, Wayne, Giorgio, and Austin voting:
  8. Approval items for this week:
  9. Discussion topics:
  10. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  11. Open Issues List

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • No visitors
  2. Agenda review and approval -
    • Agenda approved
  3. Approve Minutes of 2016-06-06 TSC Call Agenda
    • Beebe motioned approval of minutes. Roberts seconded. Unanimously approved.
  4. Review action items
    • Wayne to explore FluentPath licensing issue with EC
      • Wayne submitted an evote to the Executive Committee for FluentPath. The EC approved to explore the licensing of FluentPath.
    • Paul to ask FHIR and Publishing what the publishing process would look like
      • Tabled to next week
    • TSC Nomination Committee (John, Calvin, Russ, and Sandy) to recruit nominees for open positions
      • No update
    • Rewrite motion(s) on substantive change from 2016-05-08_TSC_WGM_Agenda and rewrite to clarify that the definition does not only apply to normative
      • Lorraine: FInsihed off the initial piece for normative ballots. The next phase is back on the ARB agenda
    • Begin work on multi-year planning items discussed at WGM:
      • Simplification of location of meeting notifications, minutes, agendas, and other documentation: Melva, Jean
      • Evaluate WG/SD structure: Melva, John, Russ
      • Evaluate opportunities for member/non-member engagement: John, Lorraine, Russ w/Anne assisting
      • Standards organization hierarchy: John
      • Standards sharing across realms: Jean, Giorgio
      • Standardization of processes across WGs: Sandy, Melva, Ken, Tony, w/Anne assisting
      • Strategy for PSS management throughout the lifecycle: Jean, Calvin, Dave, EST
  5. Approval items with followup from last week:
    • Project Approval Request by the Structured Docs WG of the SSD-SD of C-CDA R2.1 Companion Guide at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 10116
      • Calvin to adjust and get to US Realm for review - complete - document updated
        • Calvin did change the PSS from Universal to US Realm and got USRSC approval.
        • Motion to approve by the Structured Docs WG of the SSD-SD of C-CDA R2.1 Companion Guide PSS: Motion by Kreisler; Beebe seconded. Unanimously approved.
    • Project Approval Request by the CIC WG of the DESD of Common Clinical Registry Framework Domain Analysis Model at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 10051
      • John Roberts will go back to the CIC WG with issues
        • John Roberts still needs to go to the Sponsoring WG CIC regarding the issues. Tabled to next call
    • Project Approval Request by the Clinical Genomics WG of the DESD for Clinical Genomics DAM at Project Insight 1254 and TSC Tracker 10052
      • Anne to communicate to co-chairs that they should include a statement that they will examine BRIDG v4 for possible overlaps - complete
        • Overlaps issue – Gil replied back and indicated they have accommodated the question within the DAM
        • Clinical Genomics DAM PSS Approval Motion: Constable Motioned; Peters seconded. Unanimously approved.
    • Project Approval Request by the SOA WG of the FTSD of Privacy, Access and Security Services (PASS) Healthcare Audit Services Conceptual Model at Project Insight 1264 and TSC Tracker 10108
      • Paul to determine if FMG has reviewed
        • FMG to review. Tabled to next call
  6. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    • Normative Publication Request by the Security WG of the FTSD for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Healthcare (Security and Privacy) Access Control Catalog, Release 3 at Project Insight 1157 and TSC Tracker 10122
      • Referred by Freida: They used the old template and request a publication name different than the ballot title.
      • Referred by Giorgio: It is not clear to me the fact that it is asserted “Substantive Changes Since Last Ballot?” YES, my understanding was that “Any substantive change shall necessitate a subsequent normative ballot of the same content;” Is it a typo ?
        • Tabled to next call
  7. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 6/0/0 with DESD, T3SD, Freida, Wayne, Giorgio, and Austin voting:

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.