2016-07-25 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: call 770-657-9270 using code 985371#
NEW GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2016-07-25
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian . Jean Duteau x Austin Kreisler
x Wayne Kubick . Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. . . . Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Melva Peters . Russ Hamm x Calvin Beebe x Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Gora Datta . Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

Housekeeping

  1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
  2. Agenda review and approval -
  3. Approve Minutes of 2016-07-18 TSC Call Agenda
  4. Review action items
    • Continue work on multi-year planning items:
      • Simplification of location of meeting notifications, minutes, agendas, and other documentation - merged with Standardization of Processes Across WGs
      • Evaluate WG/SD structure: Melva, John, Russ
      • Evaluate opportunities for member/non-member engagement: John, Lorraine, Russ w/Anne assisting
      • Standards organization hierarchy: John
      • Standards sharing across realms: Jean, Giorgio
      • Standardization of processes across WGs: Sandy, Melva, Ken, Tony, w/Anne assisting - rescheduling call due to harmonization
      • Strategy for PSS management throughout the lifecycle: Jean, Calvin, Dave, EST
        • Working on scheduling a call
  5. Approval items from previous weeks with followup:
    • Revised Project Approval Request by the CQI WG of the DESD of Common Clinical Registry Framework Domain Analysis Model at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 10051
      • DESD: Item 2, WG level of involvement is not completed. Items 6c and PBS metrics review not completed. Item 6D, local and state departments of health should be checked.
      • ARB: Is this investigative? Otherwise why not balloting?
        • Anne and Melva to follow up
        • Followup on balloting: WG states it will indeed ballot Informative
  6. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    • Normative Publication Request by the CBCC WG of the DESD of HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Privacy Consent Directives, Release 1 at Project Insight 553 and TSC Tracker 10370
      • Referred by Freida: Was there a re-circulation of the unresolved negatives?
      • Anne researched; they have not done a re-circulation
    • STU Publication Request by the PHER WG of the DESD for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting (US Realm), Release 1 at Project Insight 1208 and TSC Tracker 10372
      • Referred by Freida: It seems the Project Insight # may be incorrect reference? Per the ballot desktop, the January 2016 ballot was: HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting (US Realm), Release 1 (PI ID: 735) The Publication Request indicates both project ids, don’t know why 735 says “delete?”
      • Anne checked with Lynn; she states "Vital Records' project ID was changed with the new PSS. It used to be 735 but is now balloting under 1208."
  7. Approval Items from last week's e-vote approved 5/0/0 with DESD, T3SD, Wayne, Freida, and Giorgio voting:
  8. Approval items for this week:
  9. Discussion topics:
  10. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  11. Open Issues List

Minutes

  • Agenda review and approval -
  • Approve Minutes of 2016-07-18 TSC Call Agenda
    • Accepted via general consent
  • Review action items
    • Continue work on multi-year planning items:
      • Simplification of location of meeting notifications, minutes, agendas, and other documentation - merged with Standardization of Processes Across WGs
      • Evaluate WG/SD structure: Melva, John, Russ
      • Evaluate opportunities for member/non-member engagement: John, Lorraine, Russ w/Anne assisting
      • Standards organization hierarchy: John
      • Standards sharing across realms: Jean, Giorgio
      • Standardization of processes across WGs: Sandy, Melva, Ken, Tony, w/Anne assisting - rescheduling call due to harmonization
      • Strategy for PSS management throughout the lifecycle: Jean, Calvin, Dave, EST
        • Working on scheduling a call
  • Approval items from previous weeks with followup:
    • Revised Project Approval Request by the CQI WG of the DESD of Common Clinical Registry Framework Domain Analysis Model at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 10051
      • DESD: Item 2, WG level of involvement is not completed. Items 6c and PBS metrics review not completed. Item 6D, local and state departments of health should be checked.
      • ARB: Is this investigative? Otherwise why not balloting?
        • Anne and Melva to follow up
        • Followup on balloting: WG states it will indeed ballot Informative
          • Leave on for next week
  • Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    • Normative Publication Request by the CBCC WG of the DESD of HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Privacy Consent Directives, Release 1 at Project Insight 553 and TSC Tracker 10370
      • Referred by Freida: Was there a re-circulation of the unresolved negatives?
      • Anne researched; they have not done a re-circulation
        • Withdraw this request until complete
    • STU Publication Request by the PHER WG of the DESD for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting (US Realm), Release 1 at Project Insight 1208 and TSC Tracker 10372
      • Referred by Freida: It seems the Project Insight # may be incorrect reference? Per the ballot desktop, the January 2016 ballot was: HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting (US Realm), Release 1 (PI ID: 735) The Publication Request indicates both project ids, don’t know why 735 says “delete?”
      • Anne checked with Lynn; she states "Vital Records' project ID was changed with the new PSS. It used to be 735 but is now balloting under 1208."
        • Anne to talk with Dave to make sure old project (735) is closed.
        • Add followup to 8/1 call
  • Approval Items from last week's e-vote approved 5/0/0 with DESD, T3SD, Wayne, Freida, and Giorgio voting:
  • Approval items for this week:
  • Discussion topics:
    • Review of ballot items
      • Reaffirmation ballots:
        • MOTION to re-open: Freida/Calvin
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • MOTION to change the titles so they follow the naming convention: Freida/Calvin
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • Reviewed all ballots marked as approved on Freida's document
        • MOTION to approve all As on the document: Freida/Tony
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • Reviewed referred items and noted updates on spreadsheet
        • MOTION to accept alternate naming guidance on PI ID 1263: HL7 Specification: Privacy Impact Assessment (SPIA), Release 1, (1st Informative Ballot) (PI ID: 1263): Freida/Calvin. Discussion over whether or not it is actually a specification. Would have to make an exception or declare a new product type. Discussion over making a new product type called "Guidance."
        • Freida/Calvin table the original motion
        • MOTION to add "Guidance" as an HL7 product type: Gora/Sandy
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • MOTION to suggest alternate name: HL7 Guidance: Standards Privacy Impact Assessment (SPIA), Release 1, (1st Informative Ballot) (PI ID: 1263): Freida/Calvin
        • VOTE: all in favor
          • Anne to add to TSC update that TSC has declared an additional product type. Changes to GOM and PSS forthcoming.
        • HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources Specification (FHIR®), Release 1 STU Release 3 (3rd STU Ballot) (PI ID: 891)
          • MOTION to suggest title as HL7 Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources Specification (FHIR®), Release 1 (3rd STU Ballot) (PI ID: 891): Freida/Calvin
          • VOTE: all in favor
        • MOTION to accept PI ID 1234 with addition of FHIR register mark: Freida/Calvin
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • MOTION to accept ballot item with alternate title: HL7 EHRS-FM Release 2: Meaningful Use Functional Profile 2015 Edition – US Realm"(1st Normative Ballot) (PI ID: 1261): Freida/Calvin
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • PI ID 914
        • MOTION to approve for ballot with name HL7 Version 3 Standard: Privacy and Security Architecture Framework, Release 1 (1st Comment-only Ballot) (PI ID: 914) with the aka on the cover page after the formal title: Freida/Gora. Calvin notes it should be included as a keyword.
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • PI ID 1237
        • MOTION to approve for ballot with name " HL7 Cross-Paradigm Specification: FluentPath Language, Release 1 (1st STU Ballot) (PI ID: 1237). Discussion over potential trademark issues. Andy notes open source does not imply trademark.
          • AMENDED MOTION to approve for ballot with name "HL7 Cross-Paradigm Specification: FluentPath Language, Release 1 (1st STU Ballot) (PI ID: 1237)" with outreach to WG and Mark to determine any trademark issues with our lawyer.
          • AMENDED MOTION to table issue until trademark issues are resolved with outreach to WG and Mark to determine any trademark issues with our lawyer: Paul/Tony. Any other material with FluentPath trademark or name collision/confusion; if so we have to go back to original title.
          • VOTE: all in favor

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.