2016-11-21 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2016-11-21
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian . Jean Duteau x Austin Kreisler
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. . . . Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Melva Peters x Russ Hamm x Calvin Beebe x Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Gora Datta . Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 x Lynn Laakso, Dave Hamill


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • Agenda review and approval -
    • Approve Minutes of 2016-11-14 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
    • Ken to reach out to eye care people to apprise them of their acceptance by the OO WG
    • Discuss how to communicate separation of concerns on upcoming call. Paul asks for people to think about examples of where we see violations of the principle.
    • Calvin to followup with Hans regarding CON segment approval
    • Freida will talk to project services about how to manage the issue/add process to indicate when DSTU expiration is intentional
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  4. Approval items for this week:
  5. Discussion topics:
    • Further review of ballot items
    • Report from Paul, Calvin, Melva on requirements for logging issues/comments across standards
    • Continue TSC SWOT Review
    • Revisit PSS for "Revise Process to Withdraw Protocol Specifications"
      • TSC reviewed/did not approve because of the following concerns: 1) lack of project facilitator; 2) no co-sponsor approvals. Ken will talk to Dave about being the facilitator. Andy will coordinate with publishing and PIC regarding cosponsoring. ARB will add to their agenda as well.
      • Original issue was CCOW but once that was resolved the issue lost steam
    • Identifying and communicating essential rules (Wayne)
    • Review of Updates to the Project Scope Statement for 2017
  6. Reports: (attach written reports below from Steering Divisions et al.)
  7. Open Issues List

Minutes

  • Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • Agenda review and approval -
      • Need to add approval of GOM changes
      • Reviewed GOM changes.
        • Work item 1609003:
        • MOTION approve with the added sentence: The product name may be revised when the notice of intent to ballot is submitted: Freida/Calvin
        • AMENDMENT by Gora: Add that the existing name remains until the modified name is accepted.
        • Amendment withdrawn
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • MOTION to approve the rest of the GOM changes: Freida/Lorraine
        • VOTE: all in favor
    • Approve Minutes of 2016-11-14 TSC Call Agenda
      • Minutes accepted via general consent
  • Review action items
    • Ken to reach out to eye care people to apprise them of their acceptance by the OO WG
      • Complete
    • Discuss how to communicate separation of concerns on upcoming call. Paul asks for people to think about examples of where we see violations of the principle.
      • ACTION: Anne to find excerpt from minutes
    • Calvin to followup with Hans regarding CON segment approval
      • Complete
    • Freida will talk to project services about how to manage the issue/add process to indicate when DSTU expiration is intentional
  • Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  • Approval items for this week:
  • Discussion topics:
    • Further review of ballot items
      • MOTION to reopen voting on 1295: Lorraine/Calvin
      • VOTE: all in favor
      • Dave describes the issue. WG submitted the wrong name for the ballot and created a separate project. Dave has updated project insight so 1282 and 1295 reference each other.
        • Will send back through SSD e-vote and then back to TSC
        • MOTION to approve 902, 922, 973, 1294 for ballot with the requested titles, adding the word release to 922 and 1294: Lorraine/Paul
        • Discussion over naming issues with release. Decision to leave eDOS the way it is.
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • MOTION to accept 1238: Paul/Calvin
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • Items 508 and 756
        • Appropriate WG is CQI
        • MOTION to approve for ballot: Calvin/Andy
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • Item 1122
        • MOTION to approve for ballot: Austin/Calvin
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • Items 1286 and 1291
        • MOTION to approve: Melva/Paul
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • Item 1117
        • MOTION to approve: Calvin/Lorraine
        • VOTE: all in favor
        • Items 1163, 1108, 1280. 1144. 1142. 1202
        • MOTION to approve: Calvin/Austin
        • VOTE: all in favor
    • Report from Paul, Calvin, Melva on requirements for logging issues/comments across standards
      • ACTION: Anne to add for next week and post Calvin's powerpoint
    • Continue TSC SWOT Review
      • Discussion over removing "lack of clear relationship between user groups and work groups" from Threats section and make it an opportunity
        • ACTION: John Roberts will draft
      • Decision to remove intellectual property at no cost from opportunities
  • Adjourned at 12:01 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2016 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.