2017-05-01 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-05-01
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
Regrets Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian . Jean Duteau . Woody Beeler, TSC Member Emeritus
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
. . . .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters . Russ Hamm . Calvin Beebe . Andy Stechishin
Regrets John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler x Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • Agenda review and approval -
    • Approve Minutes of 2017-04-24 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Homework
  3. Review action items
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  5. Approval items for this week:
  6. Discussion topics:
    • SGB recommendations regarding ballot level change requests - Calvin
    • Recommendation from SGB regarding process changes which affect standards development - Paul
      • Note: SGB does not see a need for changes to the Project Services "Introducing New Processes" document
  7. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    • WGs not meeting at international meetings/out of cycle meeting scheduling
    • SGB recommendation on adding a category of ballot disposition for items under consideration for the future
    • Ken to address STU extensions, appropriate ballot reconciliation dispositions, and standards expiration/extension/withdrawal process at the co-chair dinner
    • Wayne and Freida working on co-chair handbook update process
    • FHIR Ballot level issues - waiting for written explanation from Grahame

Minutes

  • Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
      • No visitors
    • Agenda review and approval -
      • No additions
    • Approve Minutes of 2017-04-24 TSC Call Agenda
      • Approved via general consent
  • Homework
    • Review Madrid Agenda
      • Reviewed Madrid agenda. TSC members should let Wayne know if they are interested in running for TSC chair - discussion over process/Freida clarifies. Discussion over lack of formal nomination period in the GOM. Finalized in September.
      • Paul asks if we can move the second part of the essentialism to Q2 - Wayne will check with Ken.
      • Lorraine asks if we can include CIMI in the product roadmap; Wayne confirms that it is included.
    • Review TSC essentialism spreadsheet
      • Wayne asks that people make comments/changes before the meeting right in the document.
    • Review CDA Management Group M&C
      • Also working on a general boilerplate template.
  • Review action items
    • Wayne to look at examples of how other SDOs name their publications/discuss on Sunday in Madrid
    • Paul to check back with CIMI WG on concerns regarding Project Approval Request of Integration of Information Models and Tools (IIM&T)
      • It went to EST; EST is circulating amongst cochairs to see if they want to join. They have raised an issue with resources/bandwidth to do the work. Lorraine suggests the project provide a liaison. Wayne: Michael Van der Zel is listed as the liaison on the PSS. Lorraine notes there is a tooling quarter for CIM I in Madrid.
    • Paul to follow up on improper dispositions on negative votes on STU Publication Request by the ITS WG of the FTSD for HL7 Cross-Paradigm Specification: FHIRPath at Project Insight 1237 and TSC Tracker 13165
      • ITS meeting is tomorrow
    • Melva to go back to WG with reconciliation concerns on STU Publication Request by the Pharmacy WG of the DESD for HL7 FHIR® Profile: Pharmacy; Medication, Release 1 at Project Insight 1291 and TSC Tracker 13215
      • Issue was resolved per Melva.
      • Austin withdraws negative and item PASSES.
    • Wayne to contact WG with concerns regarding the Out of Cycle Meeting Request by the Attachments WG at TSC Tracker 13214
      • WG responded to Wayne and agreed to everything. Ultimately went to EC because they are the approving body in this situation.
  • Approval items from last week's e-vote:
  • Approval items for this week:
    • Lab Order DAM STU extension request
    • C-CDA R2.1 V3 update - Advance Directives Templates Clarifications (if final updates from US Realm review are applied)
    • Security Labeling Service R2 (if cosponsor dates are added)
  • Discussion topics:
    • SGB recommendations regarding ballot level change requests - Calvin
      • Add to future agenda
    • Recommendation from SGB regarding process changes which affect standards development - Paul
      • Note: SGB does not see a need for changes to the Project Services "Introducing New Processes" document
        • Remove from list
  • Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    • WGs not meeting at international meetings/out of cycle meeting scheduling
    • SGB recommendation on adding a category of ballot disposition for items under consideration for the future
    • Ken to address STU extensions, appropriate ballot reconciliation dispositions, and standards expiration/extension/withdrawal process at the co-chair dinner
    • Wayne and Freida working on co-chair handbook update process
      • Wayne will touch on it at the WGM
    • FHIR Ballot level issues - waiting for written explanation from Grahame
      • Grahame hopes to get to it this week
  • Adjourned at 11:38 AM Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.