2017-07-24 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-07-24
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian Jean Duteau x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters . Russ Hamm Regrets Calvin Beebe . Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler Regrets Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 x Lynn Laakso


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2017-07-17 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Homework
    1. Review proposed GOM changes and submit any comments
  3. Review action items
    1. Paul will draft process for order of PSS review
    2. Anne to draft update of how to handle existing cochairs with WG mergers and bring back on 2017-07-24 call
      • Updated draft available here
    3. Send final Mission and Charter Review Checklist to steering divisions for use in review process (need to assign to a human)
    4. Melva to put together notes on existing WG review meeting with Jean, John, and Calvin
    5. Calvin to put together recommendations on FHIR naming issue
    6. Austin to report back on ballot reconciliation sync project by September WGM
    7. Anne to research if/when we approved ballot change request process and what the changes are
  4. Approval Items from previous weeks with follow-up:
    1. SMART on FHIR:
      • Complete ARB Review
        • UPDATE: ARB review complete
      • Obtain signed joint copyright agreeement
        • Signed agreement available here
    2. Revised Ballot Process PSS
      • Wayne to contact Lloyd regarding requirements
      • Anne to make sure that the first two boxes in cosponsor section for steering divisions are checked
      • Anne to follow up on T3SD approval
  5. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Project Approval Request by the PA WG of the SSD-SD for Validated Healthcare Directory Implementation Guide at Project Insight 1340 and TSC Tracker 13658
      • Referred by DESD:
        • 1) The Project Scope (3a) “the following information with regard to providers, organization, aggregations and hierarchies of each entity:” includes “Credentials” but does not include “Licensure information”. Should it?.
        • 2) Project Intent (5) indicates “Revise current standard (see text box below)” but there is no information about the current standard in the text box. Can we assume this is included in FHIR STU R3?
  6. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 6/0/0 with T3SD, DESD, ARB, Freida, SSD-SD, and Giorgio voting:
    1. Project Approval Request by the Structured Docs WG of the SSD-SD for Revised Pharmacist Care Plan at Project Insight 1232 and TSC Tracker 13659
    2. Informative Publication Request by the CBCC WG of the DESD for HL7 Cross-Paradigm Implementation Guide: Behavioral Health Data Exchange, Release 1 - US Realm at Project Insight 800 and TSC Tracker 13660
    3. Project Approval Request by the CDS/CQI WGs of the SSD-SD and DESD for HL7 FHIR Implementation Guide: CDS Hooks, Release 1 at Project Insight 1234 and TSC Tracker 13661
  7. Approval items for this week:
    1. STU Publication Request for HL7 CDA® R2 Attachment Implementation Guide: Exchange of C-CDA Based Documents, Release 1 (Universal Realm) at Project Insight 1212 and TSC Tracker 13691
    2. Project Approval Request from the CDS/CQI WGs of the DESD for HL7 FHIR Implementation Guide: CDS Hooks, Release 1 at [Project Insight 1234 and TSC Tracker 13696
  8. Discussion topics:
    1. Ballot approval list
    2. SGB reappointments and new members
  9. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Wayne and Freida working on co-chair handbook update process
      • Making progress
    2. FHIR Ballot level issues - waiting for written explanation from Grahame
    3. Calvin/Austin will work on pulling out WG relationships and making a mapping for September meeting
    4. September agenda
      • EST/Tooling Update

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
      • Lynn here for ballot review
    2. Agenda review and approval -
      • Agenda accepted
    3. Approve Minutes of 2017-07-17 TSC Call Agenda
      • Minutes accepted via general consent
  2. Homework
    1. Review proposed GOM changes and submit any comments
      • Karen sent the changes out on 2017-07-18 and Freida sent out last week. Freida asks group to review wording carefully. Freida suggests that GOC come to a TSC call to discuss SD co-chair election issues. Notes that there will now be a standard DMP template and only deviations will be noted. TSC members can send Freida comments. Discussion over sending out as e-vote.
        • ACTION: SGB to look at GOC proposal for the Considered for Future Use ballot disposition. Anne to add to SGB agenda for Wednesday.
        • ACTION: Anne to send out items for e-vote on a spreadsheet with link to PDF
  3. Review action items
    1. Paul will draft process for order of PSS review
    2. Anne to draft update of how to handle existing cochairs with WG mergers and bring back on 2017-07-24 call
      • Group reviews.
        • MOTION to approve changes to template: Freida/Paul
        • VOTE: All in favor
          • ACTION: Anne to get document posted in appropriate places on the website
      • Updated draft available here
    3. Send final Mission and Charter Review Checklist to steering divisions for use in review process (need to assign to a human)
    4. Melva to put together notes on existing WG review meeting with Jean, John, and Calvin
    5. Calvin to put together recommendations on FHIR naming issue
    6. Austin to report back on ballot reconciliation sync project by September WGM
    7. Anne to research if/when we approved ballot change request process and what the changes are
  4. Approval Items from previous weeks with follow-up:
    1. SMART on FHIR:
      • Complete ARB Review
        • UPDATE: ARB review complete
      • Obtain signed joint copyright agreement
        • Signed agreement available here
    2. Revised Ballot Process PSS
      • Wayne to contact Lloyd regarding requirements
      • Anne to make sure that the first two boxes in cosponsor section for steering divisions are checked
      • Anne to follow up on T3SD approval
  5. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Project Approval Request by the PA WG of the SSD-SD for Validated Healthcare Directory Implementation Guide at Project Insight 1340 and TSC Tracker 13658
      • Referred by DESD:
        • 1) The Project Scope (3a) “the following information with regard to providers, organization, aggregations and hierarchies of each entity:” includes “Credentials” but does not include “Licensure information”. Should it?.
        • 2) Project Intent (5) indicates “Revise current standard (see text box below)” but there is no information about the current standard in the text box. Can we assume this is included in FHIR STU R3?
  6. Discussion topics:
    1. Ballot approval list
      • All items noted in spreadsheet as As are accepted.
      • PI ID 210: Are they skipping a release number? Lynn clarifies that they already balloted a release 4, so 5 is appropriate.
        • Austin/ARB changes vote to A
      • PI ID 1087: Appropriate name would be HL7 CDA Release 2 Implementation Guide: International Patient Summary, Release 1.
        • Austin/ARB changes vote to A
      • PI ID 1112: Austin changes to A with updated title: HL7 CDA R2 Implementation Guide: Ambulatory and Hospital Healthcare Provider Reporting to Birth Defect Registries Release 1 , STU 2 -US Realm"
      • PI ID 1175: alternate ballot title rejected
        • Austin/ARB changes vote to A with title HL7 Cross-Paradigm Implementation Guide: CDS Solutions, Release 1 (PI ID: 1175)
      • PI ID 1232: Austin/ARB changes vote to A
      • PI ID 1232: Austin/ARB changes vote to A
      • PI ID 1234: Will follow up on Monday to ensure that SOA has approved by 2017-07-31. Anne to follow up with CDS to ensure they know what's going on.
      • PI ID 1279: Austin proposes name " HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Consolidated CDA Templates for Clinical Notes; Unique Device Identifier (UDI) Templates, Release 1 - US Realm"
        • Austin/ARB changes vote to A
      • PI ID 1323: ARB changes vote to A. No alternative title requested.
      • PI ID 1339: Does not yet have DESD approval. Need DESD and TSC by 2017-07-31.
      • PI ID 1340: Referred for discussion on TSC e-vote by DESD. Discussed DESD issues. Austin will forward questions on to PA. John states that these are administrative questions and is fine to approve in the meantime.
        • MOTION to approve the project with Austin referring questions to PA: John/Lorraine
        • VOTE: All in favor
        • Austin/ARB changes vote to A
      • PI ID 1341: Copyright agreement has been signed.
        • Austin/ARB changes vote to A
      • PI ID 1016 and 1017: Lynn notes they are requesting new product family. Lorraine doesn't think that they understand that's what they are doing. Freida notes that family name is optional. They are essentially just leaving the product family name off the ballot. Decision to go forward as such.
      • MOTION to accept all except rows 19 and 27: Paul/Lorraine
        • Lorraine notes that the CIMI ballot went in under Patient Care rather than CIMI. Will be rectified for next ballot.
        • VOTE: All in favor
    2. SGB reappointments and new members
      • We need to reappoint members whose terms are done as well as appoint two new members; one to replace Calvin and one to cover aspects of the provider community. Terms ending: Paul Knapp, Russ Hamm, Rik Smithies
        • MOTION to reappoint Paul, Russ, and Rik to an additional term as SGB members: Wayne/Tony
        • Amendment: Add Austin to the list as his term also ends in September. Discussion over staggered terms. Austin notes his term as cochair is running out but not as member of SGB.
          • SGB to research terms for Austin
      • MOTION to appoint two new members to SGB to address the need for provider representation: Sandy Stuart and Thompson Kuhn: Wayne/Paul
        • Amendment: Lorraine notes that Sandy will do a 1 year term and Thom a 2 year term for staggering purposes.
      • VOTE: All in favor
  7. Adjourned at 12:00 Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.