2017-07-31 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-07-31
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Melva Peters . Russ Hamm . Calvin Beebe x Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp x Austin Kreisler x Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • Agenda review and approval -
    • Approve Minutes of 2017-07-24 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
    1. Paul will draft process for order of PSS review
    2. Anne to post updated WG Change request document
    3. Send final Mission and Charter Review Checklist to steering divisions for use in review process (need to assign to a human)
    4. Melva to put together notes on existing WG review meeting with Jean, John, and Calvin
    5. Calvin to put together recommendations on FHIR naming issue
    6. Austin to report back on ballot reconciliation sync project by September WGM
    7. Anne to research if/when we approved ballot change request process and what the changes are
      • From 2017-06-26 TSC Call:
        • SGB recommendations regarding ballot level change requests - Calvin
          • Briefly reviewed slides. Calvin will make recommended adjustments. Discussion over how to communicate/roll out. Is it a GOM change?
          • ACTION: Add communication/roll-out to 2017-07-10 agenda
  3. Approval Items from previous weeks with follow-up:
    1. Ballot item for PI ID 1234 (HL7 Cross-Paradigm Specification: CDS Hooks, Release 1 ): Follow up to ensure that SOA has approved by 2017-07-31. Anne to follow up with CDS to ensure they know what's going on.
      • Complete. CDS apprised. SOA approved on 2017-07-25.
      • UPDATE: Grahame has asked this to be pulled from the ballot. Rationale: Needs joint copyright agreement, content not ready.
    2. Ballot item for PI ID 1339 (HL7 Version 3 Standard: Structured Product Labeling, Release 9): Does not yet have DESD approval. Need DESD and TSC by 2017-07-31
      • Still listed on DESD site as "in progress" as of 2017-07-26
    3. SMART on FHIR:
      • Complete ARB Review
        • UPDATE: ARB review complete
      • Obtain signed joint copyright agreeement
        • Signed agreement available here
      • Item was approved for ballot last week, but we did not formally vote to approve the project.
    4. Revised Ballot Process PSS
      • Wayne to contact Lloyd regarding requirements
      • Anne to make sure that the first two boxes in cosponsor section for steering divisions are checked
      • Anne to follow up on T3SD approval
        • T3SD review is schedule for 2017-08-14
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. STU Publication Request for HL7 CDA® R2 Attachment Implementation Guide: Exchange of C-CDA Based Documents, Release 1 (Universal Realm) at Project Insight 1212 and TSC Tracker 13691
  5. Approval items for this week:
    1. Informative Publication Request by the ARB for HL7 Specification: Domain Analysis Model Specifications and Requirements - Canonical Definition Release 1 at Project Insight 763 and TSC Tracker 13712
    2. Project Approval Request by the CDS/CQI WGs for HL7 FHIR Implementation Guide: CDS Hooks, Release 1 at Project Insight 1234 and TSC Tracker 13661
    3. STU Extension Request by the PHER WG of the DESD for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Critical Congenital Heart Defects (CCHD) pulse oximetry screening results, Release 1 for 12 months at Project Insight 897 and TSC Tracker 13713
    4. Project Approval Request by the Attachments WG of the DESD for Cross-Paradigm Storyboard Artifact: Payer Value-Based Care Perspective at Project Insight 1347 and TSC Tracker 13714
  6. Discussion topics:
    1. Comments/concerns on GOM Updates
  7. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Wayne and Freida working on co-chair handbook update process
      • Making progress
    2. FHIR Ballot level issues - waiting for written explanation from Grahame
    3. Calvin/Austin will work on pulling out WG relationships and making a mapping for September meeting
    4. September agenda
      • EST/Tooling Update

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    • Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    • Agenda review and approval -
      • Add location of ballot content and feedback for SMART on FHIR
        • Soliciting comments on the non-HL7 gforge
    • Approve Minutes of 2017-07-24 TSC Call Agenda
      • Minutes accepted via general consent
  2. Review action items
    1. Paul will draft process for order of PSS review
      • Add for next week
    2. Anne to post updated WG Change request document
      • Anne will post this week
    3. Send final Mission and Charter Review Checklist to steering divisions for use in review process (need to assign to a human)
      • Will finalize checklist and send
    4. Melva to put together notes on existing WG review meeting with Jean, John, and Calvin
      • Add for next week
    5. Calvin to put together recommendations on FHIR naming issue
      • Add for next week
    6. Austin to report back on ballot reconciliation sync project by September WGM
      • Add for next week
    7. Anne to research if/when we approved ballot change request process and what the changes are
      • From 2017-06-26 TSC Call:
        • SGB recommendations regarding ballot level change requests - Calvin
          • Briefly reviewed slides. Calvin will make recommended adjustments. Discussion over how to communicate/roll out. Is it a GOM change?
          • ACTION: Add communication/roll-out to 2017-07-10 agenda
            • We need to update the cochair handbook at minimum. Need to capture in something other than slides.
            • ACTION: Ken to follow up with Calvin
  3. Approval Items from previous weeks with follow-up:
    1. Ballot item for PI ID 1234 (HL7 Cross-Paradigm Specification: CDS Hooks, Release 1 ): Follow up to ensure that SOA has approved by 2017-07-31. Anne to follow up with CDS to ensure they know what's going on.
      • Complete. CDS apprised. SOA approved on 2017-07-25.
      • UPDATE: Grahame has asked this to be pulled from the ballot. Rationale: Needs joint copyright agreement, content not ready.
    2. Ballot item for PI ID 1339 (HL7 Version 3 Standard: Structured Product Labeling, Release 9): Does not yet have DESD approval. Need DESD and TSC by 2017-07-31
      • Still listed on DESD site as "in progress" as of 2017-07-26
        • Melva states it has passed through SD but there were comments to resolve. Melva sent the comments to Vada Perkins but hasn't heard anything back. There were missing links, incomplete implementer's section, etc. Jean reports the WG is pulling it anyway.
    3. SMART on FHIR:
      • Complete ARB Review
        • UPDATE: ARB review complete
      • Obtain signed joint copyright agreeement
        • Signed agreement available here
      • Item was approved for ballot last week, but we did not formally vote to approve the project.
        • MOTION to approve the project: Lorraine/Sandy
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • Lorraine reports they are soliciting comments on the non-HL7 github. Wayne will respond to Josh/Grahame to get that moved to the correct place. We don't want ballot comments entered outside of an HL7 site. Do we want to prohibit the whole process if they do it under the HL7 Github? Comments should go in spreadsheet or tracker. Don't want a third place to put things. Josh will need to send another message to the list to update. Discussion over non-member comments in gforge related to the value of membership if you don't need to be a member to participate in the ballot. You can pay $400 to participate in the ballot as a non-member but being able to submit comments in tracker circumvents it. This may become a real issue when the ballot becomes normative.
        • ACTION: Wayne to follow up with Josh/Grahame and report back.
        • ACTION: Anne to add FHIR Normative ballot issues to September agenda
    4. Revised Ballot Process PSS
      • Wayne to contact Lloyd regarding requirements
        • Lloyd will have requirements before San Diego
      • Anne to make sure that the first two boxes in cosponsor section for steering divisions are checked
      • Anne to follow up on T3SD approval
        • T3SD review is schedule for 2017-08-14
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. STU Publication Request for HL7 CDA® R2 Attachment Implementation Guide: Exchange of C-CDA Based Documents, Release 1 (Universal Realm) at Project Insight 1212 and TSC Tracker 13691
      • Referred by SSD-SD: The ballot result totals are off slightly and for some reason they embedded the actual final document in the reconciliation package. This means there is an alternate unmonitored distribution method for this standard.
        • MOTION to ask Lynn to pull out zip file that is inappropriately posted on the ballot desktop and re-post the spreadsheet only: Austin/Freida
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • Need to communicate to WG that the appropriate mechanisms for making the document available for a quality review prior to publication is uploading to members only section on HL7 website.
        • MOTION that DESD cochairs instruct the Attachments WG to a) correct the number of affirmative and negative votes and b) instruct regarding proper procedures. Ken to email co-chairs as well as remind at co-chair dinner: Austin/Melva
        • VOTE: All in favor
        • Austin changes vote to A if all conditions are met.
    2. Review of GOM Updates proposed by the GOC
      • Anne to add vote column to left and re-send
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. Comments/concerns on GOM Updates
    2. Ballot items
      • Lynn reports that she doesn't have content for 1175. May have to be pulled.
      • 1323 also has no content thus far, but it was approved by TSC. If they don't meet the deadlines, they are automatically removed. Austin reports that they did send content this morning (late). Lynn is willing to accept.
      • Waiting to hear from OO on other items.
      • Austin's comments: located here
        • Anne to add vote column to left and re-send
  6. Adjourned at 11:59 AM Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.