2017-09-25 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2017-MM-DD
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Ken McCaslin Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Ken McCaslin x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x Freida Hall, GOM Expert
x Wayne Kubick Regrets Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli .
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
x Melva Peters x Russ Hamm x Calvin Beebe x Andy Stechishin
x John Roberts x Paul Knapp Regrets Austin Kreisler Regrets Sandra Stuart
. . . .
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Pat Van Dyke (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2017-08-28_TSC_Call_Agenda
    4. Approve Minutes of 2017-09-09_TSC_WGM_Agenda
    5. Approve Minutes of 2017-09-10_TSC_WGM_Agenda
    6. Approve Minutes of 2017-09-13_TSC_WGM_Agenda
  2. Review action items
    1. Paul will send updated process for PSS review to Project Services
    2. Anne to post Calvin's ballot level change powerpoint slide to the TSC Resource page
    3. Anne to invite Publishing and Grahame and/or Lloyd to come to TSC to discuss FHIR naming issue at 2017-10-02 meeting
    4. Anne to add CIMI Product Family Management Group Mission and Charter to next week’s e-vote
    5. All to send John examples of issues with external standards/material developed outside of HL7 coming in for balloting.
    6. Draft communication to WGs giving them clarification and instructions on how to handle ballot reconciliation using the language currently in the GOM
    7. Steering Divisions: process Mission and Charter updates
    8. Approval items referred for discussion:
    9. Project Approval Request by the Patient Care WG of the DESD for Cross-Paradigm Implementation Guidance for Medical Device Data Sharing with Enterprise Health Systems at Project Insight 1309 and TSC Tracker 13927
      • Referred by SSD-SD:: It looks like this project will be providing guidance on CDA R2 and C-CDA, yet the Structured Dcouemnts work group is not listed as a co-sponsor or interested party. It’s also working in the Heralthcare Devices space, so I would of expected Health Devices to also be a co-sponsor.
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote approved 6-0-0 via TSC e-vote with Jean, T3SD, Giorgio, ARB, FTSD, and SSD-SD voting:
    1. STU Extension Request by the CDS WG of the SSD-SD for HL7 Standard: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Specification, Release 1 DSTU Release 1.3 at Project Insight 931 and TSC Tracker 13930
    2. Project Approval Request by the Vocabulary WG of the FTSD for UTG Alpha Prototype Development at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 13929
    3. WG Dissolution Request by the AID WG of the FTSD at TSC Tracker 13928
    4. Project Approval Request by by the OO WG of the SSD-SD for Eye Care and Opthalmology on FHIR at Project Insight 1343 and TSC Tracker 13931
    5. Informative Publication Request by the Public Health WG of the DESD for HL7 Cross-Paradigm Domain Analysis Model: Vital Records, Release 2 at Project Insight 1296 and TSC Tracker 13939
  4. Approval items for this week:
    1. Project Approval Request by the EHR WG of the SSD-SD for Podiatry Profile of EHR-S Functional Model V 2.01 at Project Insight 1352 and TSC Tracker 13961
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. vMR extensions - requesting 2 years
    2. Allowable language in product brief download page and/or the preface/intro section of standards - question from CDS WG
    3. Other potential Steering Division names - Paul
  6. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Wayne and Freida working on co-chair handbook update process
    2. Architecture and Tooling

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2017-08-28_TSC_Call_Agenda
      • Accepted via general consent
    4. Approve Minutes of 2017-09-09_TSC_WGM_Agenda
      • Accepted via general consent
    5. Approve Minutes of 2017-09-10_TSC_WGM_Agenda
      • Accepted via general consent
    6. Approve Minutes of 2017-09-13_TSC_WGM_Agenda
      • Accepted via general consent
  2. Review action items
    1. Paul will send updated process for PSS review to Project Services
    2. Anne to post Calvin's ballot level change powerpoint slide to the TSC Resource page
    3. Anne to invite Publishing and Grahame and/or Lloyd to come to TSC to discuss FHIR naming issue at 2017-10-02 meeting
    4. Anne to add CIMI Product Family Management Group Mission and Charter to next week’s e-vote
    5. All to send John examples of issues with external standards/material developed outside of HL7 coming in for balloting.
    6. Austin to draft communication to WGs giving them clarification and instructions on how to handle ballot reconciliation using the language currently in the GOM
    7. Steering Divisions: process Mission and Charter updates
  3. Approval items referred for discussion:
    1. Project Approval Request by the Patient Care WG of the DESD for Cross-Paradigm Implementation Guidance for Medical Device Data Sharing with Enterprise Health Systems at Project Insight 1309 and TSC Tracker 13927
      • Referred by SSD-SD, DESD, and ARB:: It looks like this project will be providing guidance on CDA R2 and C-CDA, yet the Structured Documents work group is not listed as a co-sponsor or interested party. It’s also working in the Healthcare Devices space, so I would of expected Health Devices to also be a co-sponsor.
        • ACTION: Anne to contact WG with comments and report back
        • MOTION to approve provided that suggested changes by DESD are made and that Health Care Devices involvement is clarified to at least being an interested party: John/Calvin
        • VOTE: All in favor
          • ACTION: Anne to reach out with comments.
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote:
    1. STU Extension Request by the CDS WG of the SSD-SD for HL7 Standard: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Specification, Release 1 DSTU Release 1.3 at Project Insight 931 and TSC Tracker 13930
    2. Project Approval Request by the Vocabulary WG of the FTSD for UTG Alpha Prototype Development at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 13929
    3. WG Dissolution Request by the AID WG of the FTSD at TSC Tracker 13928
    4. Project Approval Request by by the OO WG of the SSD-SD for Eye Care and Opthalmology on FHIR at Project Insight 1343 and TSC Tracker 13931
    5. Informative Publication Request by the Public Health WG of the DESD for HL7 Cross-Paradigm Domain Analysis Model: Vital Records, Release 2 at Project Insight 1296 and TSC Tracker 13939
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. vMR extensions - requesting 2 years
      • TSC needs to make a recommendation to the EC if we agree with this. Freida notes that the GOM was updated to allow the TSC to do an extension for up to 5 years from the original date.
        • ACTION: Anne to research the original extension dates
    2. Allowable language in product brief download page and/or the preface/intro section of standards - question from CDS WG
      • They have a number of standards which are still in development; they'd like to put information into the product briefs giving a roadmap of where they are going. Freida asks if they have a roadmap on their documents page that could be linked to? Paul states that is their proposal - they'd like to put language and a link to the roadmap off the product brief.
        • MOTION to allow them to proceed with adding links to the roadmap to their product briefs: Paul/Freida
        • Calvin asks if we should bring in product families? None are currently CDA, V2, or FHIR artifacts, but they will eventually be FHIR artifacts. Group reviews the page. No issues noted.
        • VOTE: All in favor.
    3. Other potential Steering Division names - Paul
      • Ken displays powerpoint of originally proposed names. Suggestion to call infrastructure "cross-paradigm." Group not sure that fits; further discussion over how to proceed with other groups. Discussion over interest groups and their scope/whether they are part of a steering division. Need to lay out the proposed structure and review on upcoming call.
        • Ken will upload new slide with proposed structure from San Diego and today's discussion to the gforge space.
  6. Adjourned at 11:56 am Eastern
  7. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Wayne and Freida working on co-chair handbook update process
    2. Architecture and Tooling

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.