2018-01-29 TSC WGM Agenda
Back to TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
|Monday||2018 January 29||AM||Q1|
|Q5||TSC Monday Co-Chairs Dinner/Meeting
||Austin Kreisler||Anne Wizauer
|- - -||Collect food/drink from buffet|
|TSC Co-chair Dinner|
|17:45 - 18:10||Welcome and TSC/CTO Report||Wayne Kubick, CTO|
|18:10 - 18:15||Ballot Report||Lynn Laakso|
|18:15 - 18:20||PMO Update||Dave Hamill|
|18:20 - 18:30||UTG Project Update||Ted Klein|
|18:30 - 18:35||FHIR Update||Lloyd McKenzie|
|19:00 - 20:00|| Steering Division Meetings |
Domain Experts - Camp - 3rd Floor
|HL7 Co-chairs dinner/meeting
Location: St. Charles Ballroom, 3rd Floor
|Facilitator||Austin Kreisler||Note taker(s)||Anne Wizauer|
- Welcome and TSC/CTO Report - Wayne Kubick, CTO
- Ballot Report - Lynn Laakso
- PMO Update - Dave Hamill
- UTG Project Update - Ted Klein
- FHIR Update - Lloyd McKenzie
Links to reports:
- Questions for Lloyd McKenzie:
- For the use of Jira in balloting - what about large organizations who have people who are not HL7 members reviewing and commenting? They would have to train on Jira right? Lloyd: We're going to do our best to make the submission process relatively painless. In terms of what we're doing with Gforge right now, we don't offer training and we have hundreds of people who do that. Jira will likely be even easier. If we need to provide training we can certainly do a webinar and provide a link to it.
- DOD, VA, etc. will take the comments from the SMEs, roll them together, and then vote them all at once. The spreadsheets are handy in that process. Is there an equivalent process in Jira? We would have to get user IDs for all of these folks? Lloyd: For those who do block voting, the answer is we have thought about that and in the requirements there is a description of what that will look like. That will change somewhat but we're trying to enable that type of behavior in a way that still meets our objectives with Jira; the person who has the issue makes the submission so they're the ones that get the notifications.
- We need to make sure that the security issues with government laptop software are addressed. Lloyd: It will be a website. We will absolutely monitor that as part of the trial and then figure out how to address it if need be.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.