2018-04-16 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2018-04-16
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Austin Kreisler x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x John Roberts, GOM Expert
x Wayne Kubick x Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli x Ken McCaslin
Domain Experts Foundation and Technology Structure and Semantic Design Technical and Support Services
Regrets Melva Peters x Russ Hamm x Austin Kreisler x Andy Stechishin
x Floyd Eisenberg x Paul Knapp x Mary Kay McDaniel x Sandra Stuart
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Calvin Beebe (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 x Lynn Laakso


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-04-09 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
    1. Wayne to discuss comments on the JRIA balloting, testing, and communication plan with Lloyd
    2. Wayne to discuss WG coordination with HTA
    3. John to look at GOM updates that were made and analyze status of TSC requested updates
    4. Ken to reach out to ? to determine if cochair meeting facilitator training issues should be a Monday evening topic
    5. Essentialism Actions
      1. SDs to look at their Mission and Charters and make updates in Cologne
      2. Ken to reach out to DJ regarding Steering Division changes to website/listserves
      3. Ken to create SD update slide for cochair dinner
      4. Anne to send new SD organization graphic to staff for website/other updates
      5. Austin to send email to cochair list regarding rollout of the changes
      6. Add to Monday night agenda
    6. Review Ken's edited DMP document on 2018-04-23 call
  3. Approval items for this week:
    1. WG Dissolution Request by the Healthcare Standards Integration WG
    2. Normative Publication Request by the EHR WG of the Administrative SD for HL7 EHRS-FM Release 2 Functional Profile: Meaningful Use 2015 Edition at Project Insight 1261 and TSC Tracker 15949
    3. STU Extension/Unballoted STU Update Request from the CDS WG of the Clinical SD forHL7 Implementation Guide: Decision Support Service, Release 1at Project Insight 1018 and TSC Tracker 15950
    4. Unballoted STU Update Request by the CDS WG of the Clinical SD for HL7 Version 3 Standard: Clinical Decision Support; Virtual Medical Record (vMR) Templates, Release 1 at Project Insight 1030 and TSC Tracker 15951
    5. STU Extension Request by the Public Health WG of the Clinical SD for HL7 CDA® R2 Implementation Guide: Public Health Case Report, Release 2: the Electronic Initial Case Report (eICR), Release 1, STU Release 1.1 - US Realm at Project Insight 1216 and TSC Tracker 15952
    6. Project Approval Request by the CIC WG of the Clinical SD for Common Clinical Registry Framework: Core Data Elements for Registry Interoperability at Project Insight 1391 and TSC Tracker 15953
  4. Discussion topics:
    1. Withdrawal template - continued discussion: Lynn Laakso
    2. Further comments on JIRA balloting, testing, and communication plan
    3. Cologne Agenda
  5. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Interest/User Groups
    2. Substantive change/management group responsibilities

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-04-09 TSC Call Agenda
      • Minutes approved via general consent
  2. Review action items
    1. Wayne to discuss comments on the JRIA balloting, testing, and communication plan with Lloyd
    2. Wayne to discuss WG coordination with HTA
      • Heather will give an update at the cochair dinner
    3. John to look at GOM updates that were made and analyze status of TSC requested updates
      • Carry forward. Overall review of GOM is also ongoing.
    4. Ken to reach out to HQ to determine if cochair meeting facilitator training issues should be a Monday evening topic
      • Carry forward
    5. Essentialism Actions
      1. SDs to look at their Mission and Charters and make updates in Cologne
        • Carry forward
      2. Ken to reach out to DJ regarding Steering Division changes to website/listserves
        • Complete. Some issues remain such as listserve issues. Ken will discuss with DJ.
      3. Ken to create SD update slide for cochair dinner
        • Carry forward
      4. Anne to send new SD organization graphic to staff for website/other updates
        • Complete
      5. Austin to send email to cochair list regarding rollout of the changes
        • Austin has drafted. Discussion over International Mentoring - they will discuss moving into International Council in Cologne. Education is going to be a board committee - do they also stay in the steering division? Reviewed Austin's email. Lorraine notes Clinical Statement is going to merge into OO. Should take Clinical Statement out of the chart. The form should also be run through the Clinical SD. Anne confirms WGs should move to the new SD on this cycle's WG health spreadsheets.
        • Add to Monday night agenda
    6. Review Ken's edited DMP document on 2018-04-23 call
  3. Discussion topics:
    1. Withdrawal template - continued discussion: Lynn Laakso
      • Reviewed template. Discussion over deaffirmation ballot, which would require some changes to essential requirements. Discussion over differences in process for STUs vs. normative. Deaffirmation process was so we could get wider feedback before something disappeared. Discussion over inability to specify what negative vote means on reaffirmation. Austin: for published normative specs, HQ could initiate an automatic ballot - WG could decide whether it's deaffirmation or reaffirmation, but it goes right to TSC and then to ballot.
        • John, Lynn, Anne to touch base on updating language around this for Essential Requirements
    2. Further comments on JIRA balloting, testing, and communication plan
      • Carry forward
    3. Cologne Agenda
      • Group reviews. If others have topics they'd like to cover, please send to Austin/Anne.
  4. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Interest/User Groups
    2. Substantive change/management group responsibilities

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.