2018-08-06 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2018-08-06
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Lynn Laakso
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Austin Kreisler x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x John Roberts, GOM Expert
. Wayne Kubick . Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli x Ken McCaslin
Clinical Infrastructure Administrative Organizational Support
x Melva Peters . Russ Hamm x Austin Kreisler . Andy Stechishin
x Floyd Eisenberg . Paul Knapp . Mary Kay McDaniel x Sandra Stuart
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Calvin Beebe (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 . Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 x Lynn Laakso


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-07-30 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
    1. MK to provide any updates on how and where to publish the Attachments Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Living Document
    2. Austin to research where to document guidance on time limits for withdrawing negatives
    3. Austin to contact Robert Jenders regarding the delayed status of the Arden Syntax WG's request to move to the Clinical SD
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Review/Approve Mission and Charter Template for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by John Roberts: Need to specifically state that an SD mission is to identify and resolve any scope gaps or redundancies between the WGs of the SD and between the SD and other SDs.
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SDs. Need to determine if SAIF statement is appropriate for SD.
      • Referred by OSSD
    2. Review/Approve DMP for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SD
      • Referred by OSSD
    3. Review/Approval of 2018Sep Ballot items
      • Comments in spreadsheet
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote 2/0/0:
    1. Project Approval Request from the BR&R WG for Common Data Model Harmonization for Research - FHIR Implementation Guide at Project Insight 1424 and [TSC Tracker 17582
  5. Approval items for this week:
    1. STU Extension Request from the PH WG for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting, Release 1 STU Release 2.1 at Project Insight 1208 and TSC Tracker 17626
    2. Project Approval from the BR&R WG for HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: Women’s Health Technology Coordinated Registry Network (CRN), Release 1 at Project Insight 1426 and TSC Tracker 17618
  6. Discussion topics:
    1. 2018Sep Ballot items
    2. Expectations for upcoming FHIR ballot
  7. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Withdrawal template/state model
    2. What do we do with the help desk?
    3. Scoping the content of the FHIR ballots
    4. Time limits for withdrawing negatives
    5. Definition of external content
    6. Balloted vs. non-balloted feedback in FHIR
    7. WG Health task force
    8. Vocabulary tooling (from SGB)
    9. Leadership succession planning (from SGB)
    10. From SGB: Redirecting ballot comments
    11. Look into ways to integrate new projects into HL7 including resource requirements - MK
    12. Define organizational function of bringing external projects in – Paul
    13. Look at ways to determine if projects coming in are HL7-appropriate projects from a resource and scope standpoint - ARB to comment if our current process is comprehensive
    14. Interest/User Groups
    15. Substantive change/management group responsibilities

Minutes

Minutes/Conclusions Reached:

    1. No visitors
    2. Agenda review and approval - Austin suggests review M&C and DMP at end of call, ballot items first; accepted by general consent
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-07-30 TSC Call Agenda; accepted by general consent
  1. Review action items
    1. MK to provide any updates on how and where to publish the Attachments Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Living Document - MK had sent a document but postpone review
    2. Austin to research where to document guidance on time limits for withdrawing negatives - outstanding
    3. Austin to contact Robert Jenders regarding the delayed status of the Arden Syntax WG's request to move to the Clinical SD - outstanding
  2. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Review/Approval of 2018Sep Ballot items
      • Comments in spreadsheet
      • vote on clean items is not quorate; Ken moves approval on clean items block, seconded by Melva. Approved unanimiously
      • next review alternate names; Ken notes that dropping HL7 from name is not acceptable. Where you see 'r' it should be Release and in camelcase
      • CDS Big picture is not acceptable. The WG may attempt renaming at time of publication when the ballot has passed
      • CDMH - adding "for research" was accepted by FMG
      • 1431 - white paper is a GOM derived term but not for a balloted document
      • additional comments and changes in the online sheet
      • Motion for approval of item names having proposed name changes excepting those with outstanding issues by John Roberts seconded by Ken. Approved unanimously.
      • Motion for approval of ballot items not having outstanding issues by Ken seconded by John unanimously approved.
      • Motion to accept items pending reconciliation by COB tomorrow August 7 by Ken seconded by John unanimously approved.
    2. Defer - Review/Approve Mission and Charter Template for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by John Roberts: Need to specifically state that an SD mission is to identify and resolve any scope gaps or redundancies between the WGs of the SD and between the SD and other SDs.
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SDs. Need to determine if SAIF statement is appropriate for SD.
      • Referred by OSSD
    3. Defer - Review/Approve DMP for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SD
      • Referred by OSSD
  3. Approval items from last week's e-vote 2/0/0:
    1. Project Approval Request from the BR&R WG for Common Data Model Harmonization for Research - FHIR Implementation Guide at Project Insight 1424 and [TSC Tracker 17582
      • Ken moves acceptance, second by Melva; unanimously approved.
  4. Approval items for this week:
    1. STU Extension Request from the PH WG for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting, Release 1 STU Release 2.1 at Project Insight 1208 and TSC Tracker 17626
    2. Project Approval from the BR&R WG for HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: Women’s Health Technology Coordinated Registry Network (CRN), Release 1 at Project Insight 1426 and TSC Tracker 17618


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.