2018-08-13 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2018-08-06
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Austin Kreisler x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x John Roberts, GOM Expert
x Wayne Kubick regrets Lorraine Constable . Giorgio Cangioli . Ken McCaslin
Clinical Infrastructure Administrative Organizational Support
x Melva Peters . Russ Hamm x Austin Kreisler x Andy Stechishin
x Floyd Eisenberg x Paul Knapp x Mary Kay McDaniel x Sandra Stuart
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Calvin Beebe (HL7 Chair) w/vote . . obs1 x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . . . obs2 x Lynn Laakso


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-08-06 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
    1. MK to provide any updates on how and where to publish the Attachments Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Living Document
    2. Austin to research where to document guidance on time limits for withdrawing negatives
    3. Austin to contact Robert Jenders regarding the delayed status of the Arden Syntax WG's request to move to the Clinical SD
  3. Approval items from previous weeks' e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Review/Approve Mission and Charter Template for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by John Roberts: Need to specifically state that an SD mission is to identify and resolve any scope gaps or redundancies between the WGs of the SD and between the SD and other SDs.
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SDs. Need to determine if SAIF statement is appropriate for SD.
      • Referred by OSSD
    2. Review/Approve DMP for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SD
      • Referred by OSSD
    3. Review/Approval of 2018Sep Ballot items
      • Comments in spreadsheet
    4. late reconciliation on V2.9 for PA and PC
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote  :
    1. STU Extension Request from the PH WG for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting, Release 1 STU Release 2.1 at Project Insight 1208 and TSC Tracker 17626 - vote: 2/1/0
      • Referred by ARB: No WG approval/url of minutes
      • Referred by Ken: Updated WG approval date and link to minutes – How is it that the WG has TBD in the field for this? If this has been approved and sent to the SD, it should already be documented
        • Update: Lynn provided updated document containing WG approval date and link to minutes
    2. Project Approval from the BR&R WG for HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: Women’s Health Technology Coordinated Registry Network (CRN), Release 1 at Project Insight 1426 and TSC Tracker 17618 - vote: 3/0/0
      • Referred by ARB: No SD approval date/approvals
      • Referred by Ken: Should this be FHIR R4?
  5. Approval items for this week:
    1. Project Approval Request by the BR&R WG of the InfraSD for Patient Reported Outcomes at Project Insight 1433 and TSC Tracker 17646
    2. Project Approval Request by the CDS WG of the Clinical SD for Contextualized Potential Drug-Drug Interaction Clinical Decision Support at Project Insight 1405 and TSC Tracker 17673
    3. STU Extension Request by the Public Health WG of the Clinical SD for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting, Release 1 STU Release 2.1 at Project Insight 1208 and TSC Tracker 17626
    4. Informative Publication Request by the Patient Care WG of the Clinical SD for HL7 Cross Paradigm Specification: Allergy and Intolerance Substance Value Set(s) Definition, Release 1 at Project Insight 1272 and TSC Tracker 17627
  6. Discussion topics:
    1. 2018Sep Ballot items
      • Request from Lloyd: constrain scope of FHIR normative ballots to changes from the past cycle
    2. Expectations for upcoming FHIR ballot
    3. WGM Planning
  7. Open Issues List/Parking Lot
    1. Archetype publication for CIMI
    2. Withdrawal template/state model
    3. What do we do with the help desk?
    4. Scoping the content of the FHIR ballots
    5. Time limits for withdrawing negatives
    6. Definition of external content
    7. Balloted vs. non-balloted feedback in FHIR
    8. WG Health task force
    9. Vocabulary tooling (from SGB)
    10. Leadership succession planning (from SGB)
    11. From SGB: Redirecting ballot comments
    12. Look into ways to integrate new projects into HL7 including resource requirements - MK
    13. Define organizational function of bringing external projects in – Paul
    14. Look at ways to determine if projects coming in are HL7-appropriate projects from a resource and scope standpoint - ARB to comment if our current process is comprehensive
    15. Interest/User Groups
    16. Substantive change/management group responsibilities

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    2. Agenda review and approval -
      • Approved
      • Lynn notes there is another PSS that needs to be approved before ballot. Just received steering division approval last week. Will look at it today and/or add to e-vote.
    3. Approve Minutes of 2018-08-06 TSC Call Agenda
      • Approved via general consent
  2. Review action items
    1. MK to provide any updates on how and where to publish the Attachments Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Living Document
      • MK provided; Austin to review
    2. Austin to research where to document guidance on time limits for withdrawing negatives
      • Carry forward
    3. Austin to contact Robert Jenders regarding the delayed status of the Arden Syntax WG's request to move to the Clinical SD
      • Carry forward
  3. Approval items from previous weeks' e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Review/Approve Mission and Charter Template for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by John Roberts: Need to specifically state that an SD mission is to identify and resolve any scope gaps or redundancies between the WGs of the SD and between the SD and other SDs.
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SDs. Need to determine if SAIF statement is appropriate for SD.
      • Referred by OSSD
    2. Review/Approve DMP for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Clinical SD: Need comments from other SD
      • Referred by OSSD
    3. Review/Approval of 2018Sep Ballot items
      • Comments in spreadsheet
    4. late reconciliation on V2.9 for PA and PC
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote  :
    1. STU Extension Request from the PH WG for HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Vital Records Death Reporting, Release 1 STU Release 2.1 at Project Insight 1208 and TSC Tracker 17626 - vote: 2/1/0
      • Referred by ARB: No WG approval/url of minutes
      • Referred by Ken: Updated WG approval date and link to minutes – How is it that the WG has TBD in the field for this? If this has been approved and sent to the SD, it should already be documented
        • Update: Lynn provided updated document containing WG approval date and link to minutes
          • MOTION to approve: Melva/John
          • VOTE: All in favor
    2. Project Approval from the BR&R WG for HL7 FHIR® Implementation Guide: Women’s Health Technology Coordinated Registry Network (CRN), Release 1 at Project Insight 1426 and TSC Tracker 17618 - vote: 3/0/0
      • Referred by ARB: No SD approval date/approvals
        • Melva reports that the SD approved 2018-07-25
      • Referred by Ken: Should this be FHIR R4?
        • Wayne notes that would be premature because R4 has not yet been published. Discussion over why the version doesn’t appear in the FHIR IG names.
          • MOTION to approve: John/Wayne
          • VOTE: All in favor
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. 2018Sep Ballot items
      • 773: reconciliation incomplete and missing chapters; missed the extended deadline. Not enough time to create a clean ballot at this point. Must withdraw from ballot.
      • 1363: reconciliation incomplete – must withdraw from ballot.
        • MOTION that since 773 and 1363 missed the deadline, they may not go to ballot this cycle: Melva/Paul
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 897:
        • MOTION to accept submitted name change: John/Melva
        • MOTION to reopen: Paul/John
        • MOTION that we approve the name HL7 Version 2.6 Implementation Guide: Critical Congenital Heart Defects (CCHD) pulse oximetry screening results, Release 1: John/Melva
        • VOTE: All in favor
      • 1428: Content was done externally and FM needs to approve on Tuesday – have not yet seen any of the comment. Da Vinci project developed separately. Question on whether or not ARB needs to approve. Question over FM oversight during development. May not be enough time to review. May be a problem with many of the Da Vinci project timelines. FM needs to approve it by 8/17. Da Vinci should be providing periodic updates rather than last minute content submission. Need to lay out update points and times in the PSS.
        • ACTION: Paul to report back on WG decision
      • Request from Lloyd: constrain scope of FHIR normative ballots to changes from the past cycle
    2. Expectations for upcoming FHIR ballot
      • Paul: The issue was raised on FMG – they want to restrict the ballot to the pool of balloters who voted before. Austin notes the GOM states that ballot pools are open. The other request was that the normative ballots have their scope constrained to changes from the past cycle. Lynn has received that request, but they haven’t sent text for a revised ballot announcement. Lynn can accept verbiage up to ballot opening. It needs to be in the announcement and the cover matter of the material.
        • ACTION: Add to FMG agenda. Need verbiage for what the ballot is being scoped to. Need to point people to a list of changes.
  6. Adjourned at 12:01 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.