2018-08-27 TSC Call Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

TSC Agenda/Minutes

Meeting Info/Attendees

Standing Conference Calls

TSC will hold a Conference Call at 11AM Eastern time, each Monday except during scheduled face-to-face Working Group Meetings unless otherwise noted at TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas.

GoToMeeting at https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/426505829 using VOIP
For those without access to microphone/speakers:
US: +1 (224)501-3318
Canada: +1 (647)497-9379
Italy: +39 0 230 57 81 80
Access Code: 426-505-829
GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829
HL7 TSC Meeting Minutes

Location: GoToMeeting ID: 426-505-829

Date: 2018-08-27
Time: 11:00 AM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Austin Kreisler Note taker(s): Anne Wizauer
Quorum = chair + 5 including 2 SD represented yes/no
Chair/CTO ArB International Affiliate Rep Ad-Hoc
x Austin Kreisler x Tony Julian x Jean Duteau x John Roberts, GOM Expert
x Wayne Kubick . Lorraine Constable x Giorgio Cangioli x Ken McCaslin
Clinical Infrastructure Administrative Organizational Support
x Melva Peters . Russ Hamm x Austin Kreisler Regrets Andy Stechishin
x Floyd Eisenberg x Paul Knapp x Mary Kay McDaniel x Sandra Stuart
ex officio Invited Guests Observers HL7 Staff
. Calvin Beebe (HL7 Chair) w/vote . x Abdul-Malik Shakir x Anne Wizauer
. Chuck Jaffe (CEO) vote . x Myron Finseth x Lynn Laakso
. . . . x John Loonsk .
. . . . x Gayathri Jayawardena .
. . . . x Nagesh (Dragon)Bashyam .


. . . . .

Agenda

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Call cancelled next Monday
    2. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
    3. Agenda review and approval -
    4. Approve Minutes of 2018-08-20 TSC Call Agenda
  2. Review action items
    1. Austin to research where to document guidance on time limits for withdrawing negatives
    2. Austin to review MK's report on how and where to publish the Attachments Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Living Document
    3. Austin to contact Robert Jenders regarding the delayed status of the Arden Syntax WG's request to move to the Clinical SD
  3. Approval items from previous weeks referred for discussion:
    1. Review/Approve Mission and Charter Template for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by John Roberts: Need to specifically state that a Steering Division mission is to identify and resolve any scope gaps or redundancies between the Working Groups of the Steering Division and between the Steering Division and other Steering Divisions.
      • Referred by Clinical Steering Division: Need comments from other Steering Divisions. Need to determine if SAIF statement is appropriate for Steering Division.
      • Referred by Organizational Support Steering Division
    2. Review/Approve DMP for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Clinical Steering Division: Need comments from other Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Organizational Support Steering Division
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Project Approval Request by the CIMI WG of the Infrastructure SD for Technical Reference Domain Analysis Model (RDAM) Mapping at Project Insight 1413 and TSC Tracker 17700
    2. Project Approval Request by the CDA Management Group for Collaborative C-CDA R2.1 Template Review at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 17701
    3. Project Approval Request by the CIMI WG of the Infrastructure SD for CIMI Analysis Normal Form (ANF) Project at Project Insight 1430 and TSC Tracker 17702
    4. Approval of updated DMP Addendum at TSC Tracker 17703
  5. Approval items for this week:
    1. Informative Publication Request by the BRIDG WG of the Clinical SD for BRIDG R4 at Project Insight 1310 and TSC Tracker 17739
    2. Ken's proposed change to GOM update 09.02.07.06
    3. Review all proposed GOM updates
  1. Discussion topics:
    1. Proposed change to proposed GOM update to 09.02.07.06 - Ken
    2. 2018Sep Ballot Items
      • Requests for delayed ballot opening
    3. Recommendation from PLA regarding CIMI Management Group
    4. ARB Definition of External Content
    5. WGM Planning
  2. Open Issues List/Parking Lot

Minutes

  1. Housekeeping
    1. Call cancelled next Monday
      • US Labor Day
    2. Introduction of visitors (including declaration of interests)
      • All visitors here for ballot postponement requests
    3. Agenda review and approval -
    4. Approve Minutes of 2018-08-20 TSC Call Agenda
      • Minutes accepted via general consent
  2. Review action items
    1. Austin to research where to document guidance on time limits for withdrawing negatives
    2. Austin to review MK's report on how and where to publish the Attachments Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Living Document
    3. Austin to contact Robert Jenders regarding the delayed status of the Arden Syntax WG's request to move to the Clinical SD
      • Carry forward all action items
  3. Approval items from previous weeks referred for discussion:
    1. Review/Approve Mission and Charter Template for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by John Roberts: Need to specifically state that a Steering Division mission is to identify and resolve any scope gaps or redundancies between the Working Groups of the Steering Division and between the Steering Division and other Steering Divisions.
      • Referred by Clinical Steering Division: Need comments from other Steering Divisions. Need to determine if SAIF statement is appropriate for Steering Division.
      • Referred by Organizational Support Steering Division
        • Carry forward
    2. Review/Approve DMP for Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Clinical Steering Division: Need comments from other Steering Divisions
      • Referred by Organizational Support Steering Division
        • Carry forward
  4. Approval items from last week's e-vote referred for discussion:
    1. Project Approval Request by the CIMI WG of the Infrastructure SD for Technical Reference Domain Analysis Model (RDAM) Mapping at Project Insight 1413 and TSC Tracker 17700
      • Carry forward
    2. Project Approval Request by the CDA Management Group for Collaborative C-CDA R2.1 Template Review at Project Insight TBD and TSC Tracker 17701
      • Giorgio: Questions about scope. Not clear why this is universal if the scope is the C-CDA. Melva: I got it changed to universal so we don’t get into a situation where things are deemed irrelevant if we want to bring in things from Pharmacy and the IPS. Giorgio: The scope should be more clear to say that we’ll take the C-CDA R2.1 as an example. Should change from templates to Implementation Guide. Lorraine asks why this is coming from management and not methodology? Austin: It’s managing the process of development across the WGs. Lorraine referred due to repository – need to determine where they’re putting the white paper.
        • MOTION to approve contingent on CDAMG updating the specific URL for repository, and change from referencing C-CDA 2.1 to CDA Templates and Implementation Guides in the scope statement and the title: Lorraine/Melva
        • VOTE: All in favor
    3. Project Approval Request by the CIMI WG of the Infrastructure SD for CIMI Analysis Normal Form (ANF) Project at Project Insight 1430 and TSC Tracker 17702
      • Carry forward
    4. Approval of updated DMP Addendum at TSC Tracker 17703
      • Carry forward
  5. Discussion topics:
    1. Proposed change to proposed GOM update to 09.02.07.06 – Ken
      • Ken sent out last week. Review due by 9/20.
        • ACTION: Add Ken’s updated language to e-vote, as well as all proposed GOM updates
    2. 2018Sep Ballot Items
      • Requests for delayed ballot opening
        • Three ballots are requesting today
          • 1426 - Women’s Health Technology Coordinated Registry Network: The IG itself is dependent on Structured Data Capture, which was approved to delay opening by the TSC last week. Would like to open at the same time due to the dependencies.
            • MOTION To allow delayed opening to coincide with SDC: Melva/John
            • VOTE: All in favor
          • CDA R2 IG: BSeR and BSeR DAM and FHIR guide (all under project ID 1423): This came about because the IGs were published using Simplifier, which FMG decided is not acceptable. Need to move to IG publisher. Want all of these to go at the same time because they are all related. Lorraine asks if it’s essential to have them go at the same time, or is it essential? AMS: There will be a lot of things necessary to understand in the DAM to understand the guides. The documents reference each other. The FHIR and the CDA are more dependent on the DAM than the DAM is dependent on them. John Loonsk states that they’re trying to avoid confusion, especially for our expected first time voters. Discussion over time for the WG to do quality checks before the content deadline. Austin asks if these first time voters are HL7 members? John responds that some are and some aren’t – many are from CDC, which is a member.
            • MOTION to approve the delay of these three items to delay opening until 8/31 and run concurrently: John/Paul
            • VOTE: All in favor
    3. Recommendation from PLA regarding CIMI Management Group
      • Discussion: Melva is concerned that if we delay too long, it will be hard to pull back or change behaviors. Paul: Right now we’d have a management group managing one committee. Melva: That’s one of the problems this could address – needs to spread out among committees. Austin: How would we address the lack of international interest? CIMI says it’s universal but keeps doing US things. In addition they’re still trying to figure out how to handle domain content that should be owned by others. Melva: They want the WG to do the work, but it has to be done their way. Jean: If we don’t stand up a management group, who takes on the de facto role? Lorraine: It should probably be the TSC.
        • MOTION to defer creating the CIMI Management Group at this time: Jean/Paul
          • Melva: I really want something to actually happen – if it’s the TSC that needs to intervene, then the TSC should do that.
            • ACTION: Add discussion over CIMI Management Group to Baltimore agenda
          • VOTE: All in favor
    4. ARB Definition of External Content
      • Carry forward
    5. WGM Planning
  6. Open Issues List/Parking Lot

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • .
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.