2018-10-01 TSC WGM Agenda
Back to TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas
|Monday||2018 October 1||AM||Q1|
|TSC Co-chair Dinner|
|17:45 - 18:00||Welcome and TSC Report||Austin Kreisler|
|18:00 - 18:15||CTO Update||Wayne Kubick|
|18:15 - 18:25||Confluence Update||Josh Procious|
|18:25 - 18:35||FHIR Update||Lloyd McKenzie|
|19:00 - 20:00|| Steering Division Meetings |
Clinical - Baltimore
- Questions for Austin Kreisler:
- Question regarding publication schedules – will they vary by product line? Austin: Not sure exactly what it’s going to be quite yet but will announce it when we do.
- Questions for Wayne Kubick:
- ACTION: Anne to add links to ARB confluence page with links to HL7 Appropriate Projects
- Questions for Josh Procious:
- Was there any thought to using our existing logon to get to Confluence? Josh: They’re completely different systems so we weren’t able to do it.
- What is the security model in Confluence? Josh: Just groups and users. If you need specific privileges because you’re a cochair, you can request that. Wayne: We can restrict pages but we don’t want to do that for the most part because our goal is to maintain transparency.
- Tomorrow’s training is in Pratt-Calvert
- Questions for Lloyd McKenzie:
- Will there be no further changes after 11/25? Lloyd: We will apply changes during that period and lock it down by 12/2.
- Ted notes things come up in harmonization for FHIR. Those deadlines are after the cycle. Lloyd: Yes, so those things should expect to manifest in R5. There will be a frozen version of FHIR for the Dec/Jan ballot, but let’s have this as an offline discussion with Grahame. Need to consider this further.
- Is a FHIR IG proposal the same as the PSS? No. For IG And Resource proposals, you need to have a project ID assigned or you need to tell us that the PSS is underway. We don’t really want to see a situation where a PSS comes in and we’re looking to go to ballot right away. There should be significant time between announcing the work and doing the work. Should be moving to a place where the PSS is long past by the time you’re putting forward an IG proposal.
- We used to have a reasonable pattern for the dates, so there is confusion about when the longer range due dates are. Lloyd; We’ll look into developing and publishing longer range calendars.
- Question about the re-balloted normative content re: code and value sets. Changes to that material has to adhere to rules regarding normative content. Changes to that content will have to go back through the normative process.
- Is there any prospect of eliminating that excel ballot sheet? Lloyd; Yes, we’re going to JIRA soon, and there will be no spreadsheets then.
- Grahame: When I publish IGs, I have to get the realm correct. Committees are a mess. You don’t know how to differentiate between universal and US. All of you have to pay attention and correct errors.
|HL7 Co-chairs dinner/meeting
Location: Constellation AB
|Facilitator||Wayne Kubick||Note taker(s)||Anne Wizauer|
- Welcome and TSC Report - Austin Kreisler
- CTO Report - Wayne Kubick
- Confluence Update - Josh Procious
- FHIR Update - Lloyd McKenzie
Links to reports:
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.