2018-10-01 TSC WGM Agenda

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to TSC_Minutes_and_Agendas

Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe
Monday 2018 October 1 AM Q1
Q2
PM Q3
Q4
Q5 Austin Kreisler
Anne Wizauer


TSC Co-chair Dinner
17:45 - 18:00 Welcome and TSC Report Austin Kreisler
18:00 - 18:15 CTO Update Wayne Kubick
18:15 - 18:25 Confluence Update Josh Procious
18:25 - 18:35 FHIR Update Lloyd McKenzie
19:00 - 20:00 Steering Division Meetings

Clinical - Baltimore
Infrastructure - Ferderick
Administrative - Annapolis
Organizational - Columbia


Q&A

  • Questions for Austin Kreisler:
    • Question regarding publication schedules – will they vary by product line? Austin: Not sure exactly what it’s going to be quite yet but will announce it when we do.
  • Questions for Wayne Kubick:
    • ACTION: Anne to add links to ARB confluence page with links to HL7 Appropriate Projects
  • Questions for Josh Procious:
    • Was there any thought to using our existing logon to get to Confluence? Josh: They’re completely different systems so we weren’t able to do it.
    • What is the security model in Confluence? Josh: Just groups and users. If you need specific privileges because you’re a cochair, you can request that. Wayne: We can restrict pages but we don’t want to do that for the most part because our goal is to maintain transparency.
    • Tomorrow’s training is in Pratt-Calvert
  • Questions for Lloyd McKenzie:
    • Will there be no further changes after 11/25? Lloyd: We will apply changes during that period and lock it down by 12/2.
    • Ted notes things come up in harmonization for FHIR. Those deadlines are after the cycle. Lloyd: Yes, so those things should expect to manifest in R5. There will be a frozen version of FHIR for the Dec/Jan ballot, but let’s have this as an offline discussion with Grahame. Need to consider this further.
    • Is a FHIR IG proposal the same as the PSS? No. For IG And Resource proposals, you need to have a project ID assigned or you need to tell us that the PSS is underway. We don’t really want to see a situation where a PSS comes in and we’re looking to go to ballot right away. There should be significant time between announcing the work and doing the work. Should be moving to a place where the PSS is long past by the time you’re putting forward an IG proposal.
    • We used to have a reasonable pattern for the dates, so there is confusion about when the longer range due dates are. Lloyd; We’ll look into developing and publishing longer range calendars.
    • Question about the re-balloted normative content re: code and value sets. Changes to that material has to adhere to rules regarding normative content. Changes to that content will have to go back through the normative process.
    • Is there any prospect of eliminating that excel ballot sheet? Lloyd; Yes, we’re going to JIRA soon, and there will be no spreadsheets then.
    • Grahame: When I publish IGs, I have to get the realm correct. Committees are a mess. You don’t know how to differentiate between universal and US. All of you have to pay attention and correct errors.


Meeting Information

HL7 Co-chairs dinner/meeting

Location: Constellation AB

Date: 2018-10-01
Time: 17:15-21:00pm
Facilitator Wayne Kubick Note taker(s) Anne Wizauer


Agenda

  1. Welcome and TSC Report - Austin Kreisler
  2. CTO Report - Wayne Kubick
  3. Confluence Update - Josh Procious
  4. FHIR Update - Lloyd McKenzie

Links to reports:

  1. PMO Update
  2. Harmonization Report
  3. Ballot Report

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.