FTSD-F2F-20150119

From HL7 TSC
Jump to: navigation, search

Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - WGM Meeting San Antonio (January 19 2015)

Attendees

Facilitator Note taker Quorum = 5 WGs
Paul Knapp Tony Julian Yes
Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS) Conformance & Guidance for Implementation/Testing Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)
X Knapp, Paul X Bunker, Nathan X Julian, Tony
X Nelson, Dale X Oemig, Frank R Shaver, Dave
R Stechishin, Andy X Singureanu, Ioana R Stuart, Sandy
X Snelick, Robert .
Modeling & Methodology (MnM) Application Integration and Design (AID) Security
R Beeler, Woody X Hendler MD, Peter R Blobel PhD, Bernd
X Duteau, Jean R Stechishin, Andy X Davis, Mike
. Grieve, Grahame . Spronk, Rene . Moehrke, John
X McKenzie, Lloyd . Williams, Patricia
X Shakir, AbdulMalik
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Templates Vocabulary
. Jorgenson, Don X Heitmann, Kai X Case, James
. Lotti,Stefano . Roberts , John . Grain, Heather
X Rubin, Ken X Shafarman, Mark X Hamm, Russell
. McCauley, Vince X Hausam, Rob
X Klein, William Ted
.
Guests
. Hamill, Dave
. . = Absent, X = Present, r = Regrets

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
  3. (05 min) Room Scheduling method - how is it working?
  4. (05 min) Soliciting mentors for first time attendees
  5. (20 min) FHIR WG Proposal discussion
  6. (10 min) Administrative Documents: SWOT, DMP
  7. (05 min) Elections: vote this meeting, review May 2015
  8. (05 min) Help Desk and Work Group Relationship
  9. (05 min) Work Group Health / PBS Metrics
  10. (05 min) Other Business

Agenda items

Action Item List

Minutes

  1. Roll Call
  2. Approve Minutes since last Face-to-Face & Accept Agenda
    1. Motion to accept Agenda(Tony/Heather) (24-0-0)
    2. Motion to approve minutes of all meetings since last face-to-face(Tony/Trish) (24-0-0)
  3. Room Scheduling method - how is it working?
    1. Working well as long as all involved to their job.
    2. Response to the Workgroup Scheduling Report is positive.
  4. Soliciting mentors for first time attendees
    1. There is a request to solicit mentors for first time attendees
    2. Nathan, Ioana, Russ
  1. Elections: vote this meeting, review May 2015
    1. Vocab
    2. Templates
    3. MnM
  2. Help Desk and Work Group Relationship
    1. There was insufficient volume to determine effectiveness.
    2. There are numerous co-chairs that receive email questions.
    3. Discussion was held about notification to the help desk at the end of a cycle.
    4. Paul will communicate the method to be used for entering and tracking DSTU's
    5. Paul will find out where/how to direct the questions.
  3. FHIR WG Proposal discussion
    1. Lloyd McKenzie presented/discussed the GHIR coregroup Mission and Charter that has been modified in discussions with ARB and FMG.
    2. FHIR coregroup will be responsible for core resources and the specification of ALL resources.
    3. Discussion was held concerning the relationship between product lines and workgroups.
    4. Motion to call the question
    5. Lloyd will update the document to include sufficient definition.
  4. Work Group Health / PBS Metrics
    1. Most of the workgroups are healthy.
    2. Workgroups need to review their metrics.
  5. Administrative Documents: SWOT, DMP
    1. Will review on the next Telcon
  6. Other Business
  7. Adjournment
    1. Meeting was adjourned at 8:18pm.

A julian (talk) 21:19, 19 January 2015 (EST)

Follow up

  1. Paul will communicate the method to be used for entering and tracking DSTU's
  2. Paul will find out where/how to direct the questions.
  3. Tony will update the membership list and template.
  4. Paul MAY need to update the membership list and template after this week election.
  5. Paul will get PLA diagrams and focus.

Back to Meetings

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.