V3 Datatypes Task Force
Scope and mandate of this group: Need a recommendation for the V3 Modeling to the TSC at the end of this month.
Occurs every Tuesday effective 9/25/2012 until 11/27/2012 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
TSC concall coordinates Dial 770-657-9270 and enter pass code 985371#
Co-chairs: Woody, Charlie
- Charlie Mead -
- Hugh Glover -
- Paul Knapp -
- Austin Kreisler -
- Lloyd McKenzie -
- Ron Parker -
- John Quinn -
- Pat van Dyke -
- Mead Walker -
- Scribe: Lynn Laakso
- Show a general framework of the problem and use the framework to address the Datatypes problem (Documenting what we have in place is important and then apply the Oracle model)
Product Line principles:
- CDA Principles - R1-R2 ; R2-R3 (Austin)
- FHIR Principles - evolving but more rigid than V3 (Lloyd) - see attachment
- V2 Compatibility - obtain from Chapter 2 (Mead) - see attachment
- V3 Principles - located in package note to readers on ballot site in section 5.2
past meeting notes:
- 2012-10-16_V3_Datatypes_Task_Force - The task force agrees that the solution should be an R2B "fork" to be made normative and made available for use to a "defined" community of applications for the duration of the R2B specification. Challenge now is to define the community and be assured that this is a sufficient solution for them
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.